Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

What I do love about the dress TSV, however, is the one print -- mint/green floral.  It's gorgeous!  I wish Lori could design that same print in a top with a straight hem and no ruffles or layering.  

I don't wear many print tops, but I'd wear that one for sure. 

It is but a dream.

@Caaareful Shopper There is a top in a similar print, not the same color, A373452

While fishing for the above, which I remembered, I found a busier, but somewaht similar print you may also like A386534, though not the same tones.

There are 2 other colors.

Hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe   you are wonderful!

The ruffles on each give me pause, but I'm definitely taking a closer look.  Thank you! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Excellent, versatile dress.  Nice colors and prints, too.

The price couldn't be better for what the dress is, imo.  

Enjoy!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

The ONLY way I might consider it .....if I were pregnant.  An that time is long past.  I'm 61.  I realize that everyone has their own likes and dislikes.  That is why there are so many designers.  She is just not for me.  I don't like the shark bite hems,  endless layers, odd color combinations, too many ruffles.  But I'm also sure people don't like what I wear. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe   you are wonderful!

The ruffles on each give me pause, but I'm definitely taking a closer look.  Thank you! Smiley Happy

I understand!  I didn't buy because of the ruffles because I loved the print.  But someone must like the ruffles because she does a lot of them!

Super Contributor

I saw the TSV on wiith Leah this morning, and at first thought it was a nightgown.  It is one of the ugliest dresses I have ever seen.  Even made the thin models look pregnant.  

Occasional Contributor

I describe her oufits as an episode of Chopped but for clothes.   Here is a bunch of stuff, try to make an outfit out of it.   Like a chopped basket with peanut butter and fish.  Just awful clothes. Any of her outfits could be at the start of a Pink Floyd video, nonsensical.

Regular Contributor

Oh, you just made me laugh out loud. Perfect decription!

Super Contributor

The only thing I do like about the dress is the sleeve length and the neckline,

Trusted Contributor

This looks like a shapeless sack that I was forced to make in 7th grade home ec.  Who designed this monstrosity?  Not one person looks good in this mess.  Hosts are lying through their teeth when they ooh and ahh how cute and stylish this is.