Respected Contributor

I think this new dress looks like a nightgown.  The hemline is awful.  Very dumpy looking and the way Lori styles things is just not for me.  She looks like she went into a closet blindfolded and picked whatever and got dressed. Messy is just not my way of dressing.  To each his own,

Respected Contributor

Very matronly looking. The saggy pockets and gathers at the hips call attention to the stomach and hips. The back length being longer than the front- just why? Definite no for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it would look better without the seam in the back around the waist. It cuts you in half. I don't know why designers can't make a simple dress. The colors are nice.

Respected Contributor

Doesn't look good on Lori either.  She designs to hide the body.  Too many layers always. 

I will be anxious to see on Amy and she wears Logo well. 

I have two light weight jackets by Lori and I do like them but the shape is simple and no hi low hem.  Perfect for a layering piece when chilly at work.  I purchased Belle tops to coordinate with them.

Pass for me and just wouldn't fit me well.  I do like the patterns and colors. 

Respected Contributor

It reminds me of Marla Wynne's dress she did in sleeveless with a matching  fitted crochet shrug.  I think it was Spring of last year? Hers were in the  solid colors  she offers  in her line that coordinate.

None of Lori's prints or colors work for me and too full in the bottom for my figure.  Maybe a lounge dress?

Respected Contributor

I carry most of my weight on the bottom; this would look horrible on me. I think it would look nice on tall and thin ladies; I would just look like a hot mess...and not a good hot mess Smiley Very Happy 

Honored Contributor

@Carolina925 wrote:

I carry most of my weight on the bottom; this would look horrible on me. I think it would look nice on tall and thin ladies; I would just look like a hot mess...and not a good hot mess Smiley Very Happy 

"....and not a good hot mess" Smiley LOL Smiley LOL 

@Carolina925 that's too funny! Thank you for my morning chuckle.

Respected Contributor

TO ELATED:   I agree.  That back horizontal seam totally would make my pear shaped figure look huge.  I am a M 146lb. but this style is not flattering at all for heavy bottomed people.  If there was no seam, an even hemline and maybe a bit shorter sleeve it would help!  I can see where this clings on the rears of some of the models and why are most all wearing a cover on top?????

Frequent Contributor

Oh my....just tuned in and saw Leah presenting the TSV. Leah looks nice on pink print, but honestly it looks like a nightshirt. No shape and not even pretty on the lovely petite model. Just not flattering. Surely a dress can be loose and comfortable and Still look attractive. Not for me, unfortunately.

Honored Contributor

It's quite telling how Leah and the models keep bringing the hips in by pulling down on the pockets.  The dress may be pretty in it's prints and solid colors, but it definitely adds pounds.  Can someone tell me what the gathering in the back at the high waist is for? 

Leah did not turn around, but when the models turned around (in the video) it looked quite voluminous.  Nice dress for lounging at home.  Otherwise, a jacket would help trim the silhouette.  Leah doesn't want to be without that jacket; it makes a world of difference.