Super Contributor

I have owned a couple of tops in LOGO's original Rayon Spandex (95/5) and had pilling issues very quickly.  Is this newer blend Rayon 230 fabric, 90% rayon and 10% spandex, more durable and less resistant to pilling?  Thanks for your help.

Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO Rayon 230 fabric

[ Edited ]

I have occasionally had pilling too. I now delicate wash and hang dry these products. I also make sure they do not wash with anything with a zipper and have had better luck. On the other hand, sometimes the 95% rayon fabric surface chafes from putting a knit cardi over. It’s performance is inconsistent and I think the printed fabric chafes more than the solids. 

The newer fabric has better drape and I have had no pilling but I am careful as I said above with laundry. 

JJill and Eileen Fisher use better quality rayon that I wish the Q would buy that does not pill and wears, drapes beautifully. 

I am over fast fashion and would really like to see the fun LOGO designs in higher quality fabrics. I am hopeful this new rayon is a step in this direction. 

Esteemed Contributor

i wont buy any more rayon span from qvc because of the poor quality.  pilling AND clingy

Super Contributor

I have found the rayon 230 to be a MUCH better quality fabric than Lori's original rayon span. I only have one 230 top (a TSV from last August), but I have worn it many times and it has held up well. I find the original rayon span gets roughed up just from wearing a seat belt! 

Esteemed Contributor

LOGO is a no for me. Read too many bad reviews.