Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO Lounge Waffle Knit Top TSV 12/27

Not a fan of Logo.  Everyone has waffle now at much less. Prices are ridiculous & then add shipping.  Pass.

Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@Biftu Can you please elaborate on the fabric? I went ahead and ordered one (mallard green), but I probably would have ordered a couple more if I knew that it wouldn't be too hot. I'm worried that the fabric will be hot, which I don't like. I love the style, the cut, and the neckline, however. Is it thick and hot or just thin and textured?

@Goldengate8361  It is the softest fabric on your skin and not too hot at all.  The ones I have are not thick, more textured.  For me it is a year round fabric.  It is a great fabric and I hope you like the one you ordered.  Don't be concerned that it will be too hot.

Esteemed Contributor

@Biftu Thank you for providing the additional info. I really appreciate it. I went ahead and ordered the black and gray ones, too. Cheers!

Esteemed Contributor

Enjoy everyone that ordered. I got 3 nice waffle at JCP for the price of one Logo.  They wash well & don't shrink.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Magicrat wrote:

Just another schmatte.

@Magicrat  In what way?  This material is divine; I own the other two she has done in it. What on earth makes you call this a rag?

IMO you have no idea what you are talking about.

I agree with you @Pearlee this material is divine.  I also own the other two she did in this material and I love mine.  

@Biftu   Did you see the new tie-dye one today for $65?  Sane neckline as the ones we owned. Did you get the TSV? I got indigo blue and the pink (purple) one. Haven't bought any clothes in months.

@Pearlee  Amazingly I have not bought the TSV.  I still might though, maybe in the blue.  I did see that tie dye but I just have too much tie dye at this point.  I haven't bought much either.

New Contributor

I hope you get it.  I ordered last week and they claim they are unable to fufill the order because they are out of stock.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mnmom wrote:

I have a tummy, so appreciate an a-line, but as others have mentioned the swing top is often too much fabric for me.  Must work for some.

Agree that I am tired of the longer hem in back.

LOL Despite my comments earlier, I ordered this in the teal.  Good price, good rebate on Rakutan, and it may work well for northern Florida where we stay in February.  

I did go down a size to medium; hoping it's not too tight in the bust but maybe more flattering in my middle.  Eek.  I shall see! 

Edit:  it's on waitlist!  Showed up after I placed my order.  Was able to cancel. 

Trusted Contributor

Waffle knit is NOTHING SPECIAL, and like ALL of her clothing, it's OVERPRICED.  Tops like this can be found elsewhere for A LOT LESS.

Honored Contributor

No need to debate what is considered 'special'. It's subjective, eh? 

It's well know here that some really dislike this brand and/or the vendor. The vitriol is unnecessary, can't imagine how that adds value or makes anyone feel good. Yes, yes, you are entitled to your opinion...so what!

But, Lori continues to prosper -  she is genuinely creative and joyful 😀 I don't understand the unkindness expressed about her and toward her customers- what's the big deal??? 🙃 

I find it easy to incorporate her pieces into my personal style and happy to see good offers like this TSV. I believe 80,000+ TSV's were sold

Looking forward to receiving my order next week 😊

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

Marshals had tops with the brushed waffle and they were really nice and $15 each.