Super Contributor

Re: LOGO Lounge Waffle Knit Top TSV 12/27

Big fan of Logo and waffle knit...this one is a winner! Want the gold for sure and maybe the black or grey. I tend to like a bit of a darker tone on grey tops and in the photo it looks a bit lighter but sometimes it comes across different on tv. Love the gold for sure though. Also eyeing the new duster cardigan that was presented recently. 

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Esteemed Contributor

For the first time, I am interested in a Logo top.  Not crazy about the back part, but it doesn't look too bad.  Can someone help with sizing?  I am usually a size small petite (top and bottom), but I am thinking about sizing down since this top looks quite roomy.  Also, it looks like it would cover my middle (my largest part).  I found some Linea and Kim Gravel tops were too large in small.  I don't want it to be tight, just not too roomy.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@LindaLatte , 

I suggest  you look at the chest measurements, and order by that. I have good luck doing that. I don't size down in this type of material myself.  

Trusted Contributor

I've ordered mine in Mallard green. Got a hunch this top will be popular and could sell out. Wanted to be sure I got my first color choice and size

Frequent Contributor

I do like this top, but I’m curious as to why it can’t go into the dryer?
Respected Contributor

Not a big fan of Logo, but had to have this top in the blue and light grey.   

Trusted Contributor

@Angie168 wrote:
I do like this top, but I’m curious as to why it can’t go into the dryer?

Of course it can. They often say that about garments. So silly. I will put my top in the dryer on medium heat for twenty minutes. Then onto a hanger. 

Honored Contributor

Definitely not my style.   

Respected Contributor

I do kinda like it and the price is right, but It's too long in the back for me ( not a fan of skin tight leggings so I don't need loooong tunic tops to cover the backside).  And it has a swing effect that will leave me chilly in winter. I would have to layer it.  I do think it will do well ! Enjoy! 💝

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Not a big fan of Logo, but had to have this top in the blue and light grey.   

@Blingqueen023 - these are my top choices for colors too.

Was hoping the yellow tone would have been a soft yellow color. I like the light grey but also would have loved a dark steel grey and a darker blue - midnight  blue 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri