Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO Layers Cardigan TSV 3/7

I'm usually not a LOGO fan because I prefer my tops to fit a little closer to the body, but I did order the cardigan in Pearl and sized down.  I wish they'd show the models making a knot at the waist.  Maybe it can't be done because it's a straight hem.  Hmm.  Well, when mine arrives, I'm going to try to style it a bit differently.  

Super Contributor

@BarbiHollywood Terri Conn wore the pearl color tied at the waist during her show today.

Honored Contributor

In the picture posted above, it looks shorter in the back and longer in the front.  It also looks longer on one side, causing it to look like the model buttoned it wrong.  

In the other still shots, it doesn't look that way.  I've not seen any presentations so I'm not sure what the deal is.  LOL 

Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva IMO (I've seen a few presentations), when it's open, it appears shorter in back & when it's buttoned it appears straight.

Respected Contributor

@shoechic wrote:

@BarbiHollywood Terri Conn wore the pearl color tied at the waist during her show today.

@shoechic Hey, thanks!  I hope it looked okay.  I'll see if I can go back and find Terri's show.  Thanks so much!

Esteemed Contributor

I love cardigans I ordered the pearl, I think I prefer a sold tank underneath so I passed at adding the matching tank......plus the price for the tank was too much I think.

Respected Contributor

All I can say is Woman Frustrated LOGO fashions are just this, an easy pass. I liked some of her tops when she first came to the Q, but now---This just doesn't work for me at all.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The colors are very nice and I like the style. But I don't like mesh fabric. No offense but mesh makes a garment look cheap to me. Mesh is traditionally used as a lining so maybe that's why I don't like it as a garment outer.

Super Contributor

Anybody get their cardi yet??  

Trusted Contributor

I liked the unique look of the LOGO model that Lori styled wearing the cardigan buttoned up and she had one straight hem bottom completely tucked into the front of her pants and the other side was completely out. Looked Very Chic!