Respected Contributor

Any thoughts on the fabric on today's tops duo? The white looks really see-through and the fabric seems to show every lump & bump. Maybe these are for those who don't have those? At the neckline of the white, the black is really showing through. Seems like a good deal but not if they're one-season garments.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO Fabric on 12 July TSV

I do own some Logo and like some of the styles.  I do find, however that her clothing just doesn't last.  I've got tops from SG that have lasted me years and still look new.  Logo's material is almost always way too thin, I literally had holes develop in some of her tops and I am a very OCD laundry person so it was not from lack of care.  With the price for the TSV, I tend to think one season for sure if you're lucky.

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal , that's what I'm thinking. I wear my clothes for a long time. If I get one-season clothes, they're usually inexpensive tees that I can wear working in the yard. I surely wouldn't wear anything with polyester in the yard; I'd melt Smiley Happy Thanks for your response.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's a pass for me.

I thought this TSV is below what LOGO represents.  It looks just ordinary with an inexpensive poly type fabric.  

TSV's are supposed to be special, one of a kind, never to be seen again and this is well below my expectations.

@Teddixat    Thanks for the correction.   Looks like a poly but

in turn it's a modal (rayon type) and cotton.

Esteemed Contributor

@Just Bling    I am not a fan of her clothes at all but just to clarify, this item is not made of a poly fabric.  It is cotton and modal.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like these tops. The cotton/modal blend, with the the short sleeve and 3/4 sleeve, will be year round garments for me in Florida. I've only had one logo item, a dress; even after a couple years of wearing and laundering it looks good. Personally I feel like this is a good price for two nice shirts that will be staples in my wardrobe. The pink/ grapefruit combo will be flattering to my skin tone and can go with many of my pants and skorts. However I absolutely would NOT layer these shirts together. Ugh. Stuffed sausage. Not the look I'm going for. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

I wish there was reviews on these tops,like do they shrink after washing.i never dry my tops,only line dry.but I have had a couple of Isaac toa huge pet peeve of mineps shrink in length.

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

I wish there was reviews on these tops,like do they shrink after washing.i never dry my tops,only line dry.but I have had a couple of Isaac toa huge pet peeve of mineps shrink in length.

For the reason you mentioned, I would never buy Isaac tops again. So much shrinking they were unwearable 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Pass for me also.

The only combo that's appealing is the black/white and I already have dozens (no exaggeration) of black and white t-shirts, and I would never wear anything with 3/4 sleeves.

Respected Contributor

I agree.im not buying anymore of his tops either.i have never bought anything from logo either.im tempted to try top today