Regular Contributor

Re: LOGO Fabric on 12 July TSV

I don't intend to buy the Logo tsv, due to the thinness of the fabric. Otherwise, the price is very good.

It was the only Logo item that I would have purchased, because...no crazy prints, or lace hanging from it, no bizarre hemlines..not wild about the color combos, but at least they are solid. Thinking that there might be a big return on this item.

Respected Contributor

I ordered two sets and going to give them a try.  I layer and basics come in handy and can wear with scarves and Jean jackets or sweater, etc.

I got colors I don't have but will go with some of the things I have.  

Logo is not my style but I have two light jackets that I love for her line.  

Super Contributor

Is it just me or they all look sloppy on every model no matter how they style it?    Usually her things look cute in the models and on Amy but I just see sloppy.   I also thought the same on Courtney last night.     Either of them can make anything look cute but for so,em reason, not these.

I do have to echo others comments.   Her items do NOT hold up.     They do not launder well, and her poly span pills BADLY.   At least these are finally a price that matches the quality of the product.  I have $70 tops from LOGO that look like they have been worn out.....after only a couple of washings.    I finally caught on to the fact they aren't worth it at any price.    

Isaacs item may shrink, but the quality of the fabric is still there.  I just buy his tops a little larger to allow for the cotton to draw up....which cotton will! 

Frequent Contributor

See through, clingy, cheap looking ******!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have lots of her cotton/modal items. They do not pill. They do not get holes.  They are breathable.

edited to correct spelling

Respected Contributor

Bad reviews but not a review on tops purchased and received.

I am sick of people complaining about everything.  Reviews are not for that. Not fair to those selling or trying to decide.

Do I care you don't like two and you don't like colors?  Not really.   Forums for discussing that not the reviews.  

Not sure why some even shop here.  

Contributor

I received my 2 sets of the TSV and love them. Material, colors and sizing are great. Definitely glad I purchased them.

Respected Contributor

Just went to check if my tops had shipped and they have disappeared from my a/c - were there but not now,  Ah well they may yet show up who knows.  just another day in the neighbourhood!

Respected Contributor

I just wanted to comment that today I wore the purple/raspberry short sleeve top to work and I layered with this one sheer top I have that has that color and also the peachy orange color in it so I can wear the other top I purchased with it as well. 

I love the look and the top is just right for layering.  I always wore a cami with this top but nice to change it up.

These tops work well for layering and will be great for this fall when it starts out cool and gets warmer and also under my sweatshirts come winter.   

I layer butt not layers upon layers but I think I am starting to understand the concept more.  

Today Lori top, another top sheer and light but designed and not plain and a short sleeve layering D&C jacket.  I think I look pretty darn nice and I am so comfy.