Contributor

bought LOGO top once, color washed out, too expensive for quality of fabric . I am trying one more time the TSV in white today. If this hits me at my heaviest hip area it is going back. I am just tired of the over the top excitement by host Amy Strahan and the way she speaks ..holding onto words and excentuating them to the nenth degree. OMG cant watch Inspired style with Lori and Amy. If this shirt goes back it is the last time.

Super Contributor

@buyerreviewwrote:

bought LOGO top once, color washed out, too expensive for quality of fabric . I am trying one more time the TSV in white today. If this hits me at my heaviest hip area it is going back. I am just tired of the over the top excitement by host Amy Strahan and the way she speaks ..holding onto words and excentuating them to the nenth degree. OMG cant watch Inspired style with Lori and Amy. If this shirt goes back it is the last time.

Instant change of channel when I see Amy is on with LG.

Occasional Contributor
I don't even watch QVC when Logo is on. I think QVC has gone downhill anyway.
Honored Contributor

@geppiwrote:
I don't even watch QVC when Logo is on. I think QVC has gone downhill anyway.

I agree. There was a time when I didn't mind paying a little more becauuse I got it back in great quality. Those days are long past. Sadly, QVC will probably soon also ruin HSN.

Valued Contributor

Nothing on TV last evening as usual (Comcast subscriber), so out of desperation, I turned on Inspired Style and for one minute only, I tried to listen to Lori speak of her TSV ... Amy kept talking and talking aimlessly....interrupting this designer who should be treated with some respect ... and quit calling her "Lor" ... that is ridiculous, almost 1st grade talk.

Anyway, when the show's producer announces in Amy's ear that a certain size or color is disappearing, why is it necessary for Amy to interrupt "Lor" to make that announcement ... 5 more seconds will not make that much difference as it takes 10 seconds to dial the telephone to order~! 

Regular Contributor

Just as we encourage free speech and appreciate differing opinions, perhaps we should also appreciate differing style and fashion choices.

LOGO, GILI, D& Co., Quacker, Women w/ Control, Anybody's, etc., etc.

It's a fairly large pond.  Certainly, there's plenty of room for fashion favs to swim in, without dunking.

Trusted Contributor

I tried watching as I love logo, but the AMY combo with Lori is just too distracting and all over the place.  The interruptions, the Ame the Lor...the loooong drawn out words...only order of theeeee yearrrrrrr !  Then it was time for Isaac and Shawn.  Just have to say ,,,poooooor Isaac !

DO THE QVC PRODUCERS EVER REALLY WATCH THESE PRESENTATIONS AND DO THEY EVER SUGGEST TO THEIR HOSTS THINGS THAT SHOULD AND SHOULD NOT BE DONE TO MAKE THE SHOW CALM, SEEMLESS, AND JUST SIMPLY ENJOYABLE FOR THE VIEWER ????  

PLEASE Q, LISTEN AND DO SOMETHING WITH MONDAY NIGHT FASHION SO WE CAN WATCH A CALM ,WELL PRODUCED SEGMENT AS WE UNWIND FROM A LONG DAY. 

Respected Contributor

Thought the top was cute and got it in black, ivory and pink.  I liked the straight hem and that the colors on all parts of the top matched well.  Cute for work with leggings and boots.

Deb

Valued Contributor

@Skididdy   I decided to start posting in "Suggestion Box" as of today.... I do believe someone in authority at QVC does read the suggestions.

Last night took its toll on me ... most of the time, I could not figure out where one word ended before she (A.S.) started the other, it sounded as if I turned a 45 RPM record to a 78 RPM setting.   I remember when A.S. was hired to be Lisa R's social media person on the set, she was fine.  What happened since then is a nightmare.

Trusted Contributor

@mercyMe, That is a good idea, the suggestion area !