Frequent Contributor
If you spray the bowl and the inside of the lid with non-stick spray like Pam, it does not stain. It’s best to use the non flavored kind (not olive oil or butter flavored).
Respected Contributor

If I put spaghetti sauce in my LnL, when I wash it I use a little bleach and find it doesn't stain.

Respected Contributor

Re: LOCK & LVery OCK TSV

[ Edited ]

Every year I purchase in hopes in giving as gifts but I end up keeping and use the bags for other gifts. So I held off but caved this morning and ordered. I am planning on giving as gifts to my girlfriends at our holiday get together. I think I can do it this time because I have so many pieces now. But if I do not use them all then I will keep in my gift bin. I do have one and comes in handy. I donate at Christmas time too. My niece and nephew have a shop day at school. KIds can pick out gifts to give to family. My daughter has used these extras as well when something comes up. Sometimes I purchase a set of 5 and only use 4 or something like that. But not as.much as I use to. Trying to down size all the extras.

I have never had an issue with staining. I have had tabs break but I wash all my lock n lock by hand and do not use in freezer either any more. No issues after that. I use them for everything in the fridge and other places in the house. Taking to and from parties.

Enjoy and hope I can do it. 🙄

Respected Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

If I put spaghetti sauce in my LnL, when I wash it I use a little bleach and find it doesn't stain.

@DJs mom  that is what I do also . I have not found a plastic that does not stain from tomato sauce.  I have also never tried any of the brands that keep produce fresh for as long as L&L . I also love thier glass containers as they clean so much better than others . 

I think the bags are great for many items to be gifted in and know that toddlers and preschoolers especially enjoy the handles to carry items around in. 

Honored Contributor

I really wanted to buy it, but I have so much Lock-n-Lock STILL IN BOXES, I had to just say no!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.