Honored Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

@Chi-town girl Is Amy wearing the Lisa Rinna TSV pants

in black tonight on Inspired Style ?

@MorningLover - yes! Amy is wearing the TSV cargo pants. She looks good!

Wow-what a fashion night with 2 Inspired Style shows sandwiching the TSV launch. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

Wow-what a fashion night with 2 Inspired Style shows sandwiching the TSV launch. 

@Chi-town girl @MorningLover  Oh, my gosh, you two are KILLING me!!!Woman LOL  I came on here to specifically ask you if Amy was wearing the TSV and you are already having the conversation about it.  My inseam to right above my ankle bone is 26", don't you think I should stick w/ the petite?  I think the 29" would be too much material and  flop over on top of the band and kill the look.  I've never ordered her pants, but these are really cute.  What do you think?

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I really don't like the banded bottom. I would think if you are not lean the pants will make you look heavy. Lisa Renna is very very thin. Not my style.

this is one of the main reasons why i am not getting these. i like leggings, i like bootcut leggings, but the banded bottom i am not so sure about, especially since i am quite "hippy."  this is an easy pass for me, but i do own some belle grey/LR pieces.....mostly tops.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

@Chi-town girl @MorningLover  Oh, my gosh, you two are KILLING me!!!Woman LOL  I came on here to specifically ask you if Amy was wearing the TSV and you are already having the conversation about it.  My inseam to right above my ankle bone is 26", don't you think I should stick w/ the petite?  I think the 29" would be too much material and  flop over on top of the band and kill the look.  I've never ordered her pants, but these are really cute.  What do you think?

@IlliniGirl88 I was posting over in handbags to tell you about these

cargo pants ! lol  Yes we are jumping around tonight. I'm wondering

about sizing also. I'll check it out better in the morning. Oh...and

they have the pants in an olive color !   Perfect with your.........

camo vest !  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 - it's crazy good shopping tonight Woman LOL I think you can go with either inseam but I like the look better when it looks straight instead of bunched up fabric at the ankle. 

I ordered the vintage rose, but I really like the taupe. I like Lisa's outfit head to toe

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 - it's crazy good shopping tonight Woman LOL I think you can go with either inseam but I like the look better when it looks straight instead of bunched up fabric at the ankle. 

I ordered the vintage rose, but I really like the taupe. I like Lisa's outfit head to toe

@Chi-town girl @MorningLover  I just bought the petite black, sizes are already going.  The regular would have reached my foot! Woman LOL  The vintage rose is going to gone by morning.  I'm signing off until tomorrow.  Good night!

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Debzzz wrote:

@Chi-town girl I have never ordered any Lisa Rinna fashions. How do they fit? I am often between small and a medium. I have several pairs of a similar banded pant from Logo that fits well in a 10. I just hate when these type pants are too big they can be clown like. I love the color choices esp the olive and navy as I have nothing like these in those colors. Thanks for posting, I went looking for my advance order email!

@Debzzz - I have found Lisa's line runs big esp her cargo pants. Was shocked at how large a size small was when I ordered my 1st cargo pants from her line. Similar slouchy type fabric & design as this TSV. 

I typically wear XS at Q but I need up size down to XXS for these pants. You don't want them to be too tight or clingy but also not so large that it looks sagging/droopy drawers, lol. Definitely look at the garment measurements & if you get a chance look at reviews for her other cargo pants to read about sizing. I know I was not the only one surprised at how large her cargos run.

I agree. Unfortunately, after taking a look at the click here measurements, I would be unable to get the look that Lisa has in these pants  (which is the desireable one). I'd ghave to size down to a XXS, and then the  rise would throw the whole thing off. Woman Sad I'm bummed ... Amy and Lisa look great in them a few of the models too.

Valued Contributor

Looks like the parachute pants from the 1980s.

Respected Contributor

Also, the taupe that Lisa is wearing looks like it's different than the taupe being worn by the model,and different from the rack sample. Not sure if it is different or it's due to something else.