Honored Contributor

IMO the still shot of these that is on .com showing the TSV for tomorrow is horrible. 

It appears as if the model really needed a tall inseam and they pulled them way down to try and get them to reach her ankle and everything is pulling.  Bad, bad, look. 

Super Contributor

Re: LISA RINNA TSV 4 / 1

[ Edited ]

@sam96 wrote:

I wish choice of size included tall 😢

The regular inseam (29") would be too short on me, and therefore look ridiculous.  

Another group of customers excluded yet again.

I agree!  Can't wait to see how the models look in these pants - either the band will be half way up their calf, or they will push down the waist and the pant crotch will be half way to their knees.

Notice how they cover up where the pants rise to when the model sits down.  And if it wasn't for the type of shoe with the strap around the top, the pants would look way too short in the 2nd picture. imo.

original.jpg

Valued Contributor

@Donovan wrote:

@sam96 wrote:

The regular inseam (29") would be too short on me, and therefore look ridiculous.  

I agree!  Can't wait to see how the models look in these pants - either the band will be half way up their calf, or they will slouch down the waist and the pant crotch will be at their knees.

I'll be shocked or surprised if we see Katia or any of the truly tall models in these, since the inseam is so short. There's no way they can come anywhere close to the ankle.

Honored Contributor

@Donovan wrote:

@sam96 wrote:

I agree!  Can't wait to see how the models look in these pants - either the band will be half way up their calf, or they will slouch down the waist and the pant crotch will be at their knees.

@donovan

LOL! I just had a vision of 'Hammer Time'!!! (aka MC Hammer)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@donovan, the picture you posted is the one I was talking about where the pants look terrible on the standing model.  It does in fact look like the crotch is to her knees. 

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Donovan wrote:

@sam96 wrote:

@donovan

LOL!! "can't touch this"

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I'm 5'3" and just measured my inseam, which was 26" at the bottom of my ankle, so I guess I'll order petite.

It seems to me that I'd lose the 'banded' effect if they pool at my ankles.

I would get the petite!  I don't need talls though I'm five 8.  I never take talls.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I really don't like the banded bottom. I would think if you are not lean the pants will make you look heavy. Lisa Renna is very very thin. Not my style.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Donovan wrote:

@sam96 wrote:

@donovan

LOL!! "can't touch this"

Oh boy, this is one retro look that should not be reprised Woman LOL 

Will be interesting to see how they style the tall models. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl Is Amy wearing the Lisa Rinna TSV pants

in black tonight on Inspired Style ?