QVC Customer Care

@Chi-town girl I wish I had access to the link, but unfortuantly I do not. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Pass.

I like them! 

What's the preorder item # ladies?

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Winamac - the item number is posted above with the photo of the rose pants,  but you can only purchase at the lower TSV price/presale via the presale email link sent to us. If you aren't signed up to receive email notices from Q, you need to wait until Fri midnight when the TSV price kicks in, so check your emails. It was sent yesterday around midday.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I wish choice of size included tall 😢

The regular inseam (29") would be too short on me, and therefore look ridiculous.  

Another group of customers excluded yet again.

Honored Contributor

@vickie25 wrote:

@Karnerblue wrote:

I saw these in Sundance that I like.  Big difference in price though:

I really like these pants.  I see they are $128 and only a size 12 is left.  Obviously very popular.  If they had my size I might have considered them.  I have never shopped from Sundance so thank you for posting this.

I love Sundance!!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 - the item number is posted above with the photo of the rose pants,  but you can only purchase at the lower TSV price/presale via the presale email link sent to us. If you aren't signed up to receive email notices from Q, you need to wait until Fri midnight when the TSV price kicks in, so check your emails. It was sent yesterday around midday.

Thanks.   I"m getting a pair...can't decide on color.

Honored Contributor

@sam96 wrote:

I wish choice of size included tall 😢

The regular inseam (29") would be too short on me, and therefore look ridiculous.  

Another group of customers excluded yet again.

@sam96 - makes me curious to see how these pants will look on the tall models. I totally understand about wanting the ankle band to sit at the ankle & not creep up. Maybe there is enough slouch in the fabric & design to still work for you taller gals. Some of it also will depend on the rise. Fingers crossed that it can still be an option for you! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@MorningLover @Chi-town girl  -  Loved to see you two on this post!  I've never tried Lisa's pants, but I'm intrigued by these and think they're really cute.  I think I'm going to get the black and maybe the taupe.  I see that they seem to run big ( I looked at the size guide).  Since I'm 5'4", don't you think I should go with petite?  These are supposed to hit right above the ankle bone, right?  For some reason, I stopped receiving QVC's email too and I opened all of them.  I just resent my email address to them.  Can't wait to see this presentation at midnight.  It's going to be an all nighter with GILI and then Lisa! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: LISA RINNA TSV 4 / 1

[ Edited ]

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@MorningLover @Chi-town girl  -  Loved to see you two on this post!  I've never tried Lisa's pants, but I'm intrigued by these and think they're really cute.  I think I'm going to get the black and maybe the taupe.  I see that they seem to run big ( I looked at the size guide).  Since I'm 5'4", don't you think I should go with petite?  These are supposed to hit right above the ankle bone, right?  For some reason, I stopped receiving QVC's email too and I opened all of them.  I just resent my email address to them.  Can't wait to see this presentation at midnight.  It's going to be an all nighter with GILI and then Lisa! Woman Very Happy

@IlliniGirl88 - the petite inseam = 26., Reg = 29. Depends on how you want them to fit at your ankle. I think 26 would prob look better for you unless you are super leggy. Yes, I'm actually looking forward to these 2 shows tonight. Lisa Rinna is always a hoot & entertaining Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I'm 5'3" and just measured my inseam, which was 26" at the bottom of my ankle, so I guess I'll order petite.

It seems to me that I'd lose the 'banded' effect if they pool at my ankles.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.