Regular Contributor

Re: LG Fiesta LTE (LG L64VL) User manual / Guide

[ Edited ]

Removing and reinserting a phone battery just causes a default to the set-up routine - which is the easiest quick-fix attempt. A hard restart via the on/off button accomplishes the same thing; that's the method most tablets use because they don't have removable batteries either.

Not having a removable battery shouldn't be a deal-breaker, IMO, especially since various non-HSN websites have been commenting on how much better the new battery power/life in the LG Fiesta is, compared to older phones.

Honored Contributor

I have a word of caution with Tracfone.  I bought the Christmas TSV LG Treasure from QVC.  We have no good cell service at the house so I had trouble getting the account set up.  I took the phone to both Verizon and Walmart, neither would help me because I did not buy the phone from them.  A friend eventually got me up and running.  This phone was bought for travel only.  I hate the darn thing, one has to swipe multiple times to answer it.  Going back to a flip phone with buttons next time.  And I'm buying it locally. 

Respected Contributor

I ended up buying the LG Fiesta Tracfone as I called and spoke to a CS at HSN. iPhones have no removable battery either so this phone is no different. The CS Rep told me this was an excellent Tracfone and that all you have to do is shut off and back on to usually fix a problem as Apple products are done. Made since to me. I am looking forward to the upgraded camera,16 GB,larger screen and upgrades this phone has. I will write a review at HSN when I have it a week. I was just on the phone with Tracfone transferring minutes from a phone we know use to my husbands phone. They have always done excellent service for me. It took about 20 minutes but she explained every step we were doing along the way.

Respected Contributor

I received my LG Fiesta and it is a great phone so far. I set up my Gmail account, Wi-Fi, and downloaded some apps. I read the booklet first. I will call Tracfone and transfer my phone number and set-up the rest tomorrow. The phone is very nice. To insert and take out the SD card, it is on the Left side of the phone and NOT inside as the back is not to be taken off- per the booklet. There is a tiny circle with a PIN on the end with this phone and it comes in a small plastic bag. Do not throw this away! To open the SD slot you need to put the Pin in to insert the SD card and to get the SD card out you will need to insert the Pin also to open the alot. This is in the booklet. Thought this would help.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I almost got this, had it in my cart. But something prompted me to keep shopping. Then I almost got the deal where you buy a phone and get a whole year of virgin mobile. I think that one was qvc. But the phone was not that great.

Ended up taking advantage of republic wireless' 6 months free unlimited talk and text deal they have going on now. You have to bring your own phone and the phones that work with their service are fairly nice, aka not super cheap.

However, Amazon has a deal going on for prime members that happens to include several phones that work with republic wireless. I got one, got my SIM card from rw, popped it in, signed up and voila! I'm free for 6 mo and after that just 20 a month unlimited talk and text, limited data. And a really nice phone. Super happy with this deal so thought I'd share.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I haven't had many problems with Tracfone. However, in the last few months there is no service at times. It will go out for an hour, and come back on,.

Respected Contributor

I just posted a review on this phone under the Electronics Forum.

Respected Contributor

Re: LG Fiesta Tracfone TSV

[ Edited ]

Please take the plastic film over the camera lens off- carefully so you do not scratch the lens. The LG Fiesta camera was taking beautiful photos but when I looked closer at the lens it looked like plastic on it. I remember years ago I had a camera whose lens wasn't clear and there was plastic on it that came off. This did also. Now this phone will take even clearer photos that it already does. No where I saw or read about this. 

I ORDERED this phone as the TSV.ITS a great phone but lets face it A tracphone is a track phone with a few upgrades like nougat instead of marsh mellow OK a little better camera Most every thing now has quad core .Even the cheap tablets.THE one thing it doesn't have is triple minutes They R heading for plans instead of cards.If you have a lg premier lg u almost have the same phone only a grunt difference in size & lollipop instead of nougat WITH Quad core lollipop is fast as any other.Really for the price if I had a late model triple minute I would not have gotten this one …THE TONE OR sound is soft in this one If u have good ears fine for u This is just the pros & cons 

Contributor

The Lg Fiesta was issued a couple of years ago as the Lg PowerX2.  .... They made a minor improvement and reissued it to HSN (Tracfone) and Walmart(Straightalk)..

You can check it out on YouTube.