Respected Contributor

LEAVE reviews on the TSV!!!!

I HATE that QVC removes the reviews on a TSV. The Isaac New Balance sneakers had a few negative reviews BUT, we aren't permitted to read them! 

Sneaky!

Honored Contributor

Re: LEAVE reviews on the TSV!!!!

I find that deceptive as well. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes, 1 review was 1 star and another was 2 star but can only get that far as it will not allow me to read them.

Trusted Contributor

I hate that too.  Who knows, probably some of the negative reviews didn't even purchase them.  That's also stupid.

Honored Contributor

A lot if people are complaining because. people are leaving reviews when they haven't even received the product.  They say stupid things like they don't like the colors offered.  I'm glad they're deleting them, as they should.   It's unlikely anyone has received these shoes yet.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

If it's new today, how can there be reviews?  Maybe comments were removed because people were complaining about people leaving reviews but had not purchased.

Respected Contributor

All I can say is that I have worn New Balance for years (and Brooks and Asics and Nike). I am a 7 1/2 M and I order 8 in sneakers because I always wear socks. I ordered another pr of NB IM NOT the TSV and they were OK. 

I would say they are a moderate weight and don't have a thick stiff sole like actual running or trail shoes. I use them on the treadmill. 

For me much more support than Sketchers. I have bunions and they have plenty of room to not squeeze foot. 

Hope this helps. They are a good price. Should be free S/H

Honored Contributor

They probably removed  "reviews" that weren't really product reviews.  

Trusted Contributor

For me the negative reviews are helpful and sometimes in a positive way.  Sometimes the complaint  is something that I don't care about but it is still good to hear different opinions. 

Esteemed Contributor

You know I truly think they say the Tsv's are "new" but many times there are old reviews that cannot be seen because they change the item # for the tsv!    I know HSN sends certain products out early, before they are online to random shoppers for newer items, many times there are reviews that can be seen from those particular people. It is puzzling though how they play these games........deceptive actually.