Trusted Contributor

For those that cancelled, the same boots are available under a new item number, if you can believe that.

You can order under that item number and there does not seem to be any delay.

Item number A266218

QVC blew it big time, but what is really hurtful to their own company is their being so secretive. People understand things mess up once in a while, and when they feel they are getting the truth, they can be patient.

I don't feel like QVC is being truthful here. Same boot, new Item number, yet TSV's are still backed up? Not good business practice.

Contributor

Mine arrived yesterday and I put them right on - expecting to be disappointed after the wait and confusion from/by QVC. They are adorable and fit perfectly - I bought the chestnut in my true size 6.

Respected Contributor
I returned two pairs of LAMO boots! They were ill fitting, and not worth the money! Huge disappointment!
Contributor
Still waiting for my black and blue pair I ordered at midnight. I have a feeling I should cancel...
Respected Contributor

Received mine today ....................

bought the cobalt blue and hot pink

the blue is so beautiful, matches my Dooney bag and my new Android watch....they are keepers, glad I went up a size.

Valued Contributor
On 11/25/2014 gabstoomuch said:

For those that cancelled, the same boots are available under a new item number, if you can believe that.

You can order under that item number and there does not seem to be any delay.

Item number A266218

QVC blew it big time, but what is really hurtful to their own company is their being so secretive. People understand things mess up once in a while, and when they feel they are getting the truth, they can be patient.

I don't feel like QVC is being truthful here. Same boot, new Item number, yet TSV's are still backed up? Not good business practice.

When I type in this item number it says 'this item is not available at this time'. I was considering re-ordering the orange but I guess it is not to be.
Respected Contributor
Got my two grey pair today...one for me and one for my daughter. On my feet they fit just perfect. They look great and in comparing the lamos to an ugg I would say the biggest difference is the fur. The lamos look more like a polyester type fur - not faux sherling. I also have a pair i purchased from sam's club and the fur on those actually runs closer to an ugg. But for the money, they were a good deal for me Smiley Wink
Super Contributor

mine finally came today and they smell!!!! so much I could smell them through the box {#emotions_dlg.crying}

The faux fur is VERY faux, its shiny. I don't know that they're worth the money. I am glad I canceled my pair. This pair is for my daughter, she wants them for Christmas. I do like that they're already water resistant. I am going to try and air them out.

I will, however, give her the choice to return them for a pair of bearpaws, she likes the style of the lamos but loves my bearpaws so we'll see what she decides.

Contributor
Received black and blue today. Yuck! Crooked seams, rough on the inside, extreme off on sizing, blue is purple. I tried to cancel but it was "in process" forever. Totally defective.
Super Contributor

I received the black pair in yesterday's mail. They look very nice. I hope my Granddaugther will love them.