Occasional Contributor
Just checked again on my two pair of LAMO TSV boots. Still saying Advance sale. I think I've read others are beginning to receive their orders. Any news on the black and chestnut shades? Very, very frustrating Q !!!!!
Contributor
No news on black or chestnut but my hot pink ones are due to be delivered Monday. My hot pink boots just arrived. Thery fit true to size...I was worried since I usually size up but didn't this time. Really like them...worth the wait.
Respected Contributor

I cancelled my order because it didn't look like they were making any progress. Luckily, I didn't order them as a gift, so cancelling isn't a problem.

Super Contributor

wonder why they can not just say WHY this fiasco happened?? Just be honest with the customer?? Just how BAD was the problem with the boots that they had to pull a TS that they spent 24 hours saying how wonderful they were?? I find it all so amusing!

Super Contributor
On 11/23/2014 AnnaBella said:

wonder why they can not just say WHY this fiasco happened?? Just be honest with the customer?? Just how BAD was the problem with the boots that they had to pull a TS that they spent 24 hours saying how wonderful they were?? I find it all so amusing!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Yes, honesty would've been the best policy, imo. I cancelled my order when I got the first vague email they sent. I hope those that ordered [finally] get theirs and love them, but I dodged a bullet because I was going to order a 2nd pair for my mom's birthday gift (first week of November) and goodness would I have been up a creek!

Trusted Contributor
I got the black and chestnut too! I'm still at advance order as well. Could have used them last week with all the snow we had. I thought the email said we should receive no later than 11/27. Wouldn't they have to be shipped out already to receive by then. Seriously doubt Q is paying for expedited shipping. (Although they should)
Contributor
My chestnut boots were shipped at the end of last week and are due to arrive Monday morning.
Super Contributor

my chestnut size 7 are still on advanced order, I am thinking about canceling though. I also canceled my blue pair

Contributor
My emerald and chestnut are still showing advance order. I'm getting impatient!
Regular Contributor

I ordered two pairs of the LAMO TSV. Today I got an email saying one pair shipped. Anxious to see these boots when they arrive! I was tempted to cancel both orders several times when reading all the posts here. I will let ya all know what I think when they arrive. LOL