Contributor

Re: LAMO TSV SHIPPING DATE INFO

I just got an email stating they would ship 11/27. Fingers crossed that they will.
Honored Contributor

I don't understand why some are canceling. You may get them. Let QVC cancel them. I want mine.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
New Contributor

My email had a new item number and said if I want to continue with the order I need to use the new item number by nov 21. I go to place the order again, it's already sold out
Respected Contributor

On 11/7/2014 Mublue said: My email had a new item number and said if I want to continue with the order I need to use the new item number by nov 21. I go to place the order again, it's already sold out

Try that new item number again today. I did and it worked.

Occasional Contributor

I just received an email from QVC saying I'd receive my boots The week of November 27th.
Valued Contributor

I also received email stating my Hot Pink boots will be shipment on November 27th. After all this waiting, I hope they fit. I am worried that with the fur, I should have ordered larger. I normally wear a 8 1/2 and I ordered a size 9. My Orange boot order is on waitlist.

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Regular Contributor

I only canceled mine because I ordered the TS Sporto boots from the southern channel too..... I wanted them for the snow anyway and think these will be much better and stylish... I too have a couple pair of Uggs, so think this will be a better choice for me.... But I'm sure QVC will do the right thing, they always do.... Also sure the llamo boots will be perfect when they come... Hope it's soon for all.
Contributor

This has really been handled so poorly! Why not communicate with your customers QVC!! Get your act together on this one and let us know what happened, what you are doing about it and when/if we will get the item we ordered. Really, really bad on a number of levels.

{#emotions_dlg.mad}