Valued Contributor

LAMO Boots -- Anyone buying?

[ Edited ]

I bought the tall boot in Chestnut--I love the contrast of the bow in the back against the chestnut color, plus the white faux fur, looks super cute to me anyways :-) I have a ton of Bearpaw boots, but chestnut is the only color I don't have lol

This is a fabulous deal, is anyone else ordering?

~ Hope in TN ~
Super Contributor

Re: LAMO Boots -- Anyone buying?

Not familiar with the brand...  does it hold up well?    $40.00 seems like a really good deal.  I like the shorter ones on me, I think I going to get dove ones.

New Contributor

The colors seem brighter on TV than what it shows online.  For instance, the burgundy looks like a bright cherry red on TV, but a dull maroon online.  Does anyone know which is more accurate?

Valued Contributor

@LillyBee2 wrote:

Not familiar with the brand...  does it hold up well?    $40.00 seems like a really good deal.  I like the shorter ones on me, I think I going to get dove ones.

@LillyBee2  I bought a pair a few years ago and they held up pretty well actually. I wore them daily all through the winter lol--I cannot afford to get the expensive name brand ones, so these work for me. I will tell you the ones I really love are Bearpaw...HSN sells them and I have quite a few pairs of them (different styles) and they are great!

I went back and ordered the dove color in tall as well LOL I couldn't help myself

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

I bought the Bearpaw TS at HSN about 3 weeks ago.  Also water and stain resistant in a beautiful turquoise color but the lining is real wool, not synthetic which makes a world of difference in durabity, warmth and comfort.  It's  very cold today but I've been toasty warm all day.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@BrandiDavisThanks for the reply!  I am excited and I hope they ship soon!  We scored a pretty good deal I think.  Enjoy....

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I bought the Bearpaw TS at HSN about 3 weeks ago.  Also water and stain resistant in a beautiful turquoise color but the lining is real wool, not synthetic which makes a world of difference in durabity, warmth and comfort.  It's  very cold today but I've been toasty warm all day.

@Kachina624I also bought those lol--I bought them in the fig color that sold out really early....I LOVE them...I will be honest, I find BOTH the Lamo/BearPaw to keep my feet warm---I wear socks with mine so that may be why, but at such a low price either buy isn't a bad deal!

~ Hope in TN ~
Valued Contributor

@LillyBee2 wrote:

@BrandiDavisThanks for the reply!  I am excited and I hope they ship soon!  We scored a pretty good deal I think.  Enjoy....

@LillyBee2Oh no problem! I think you'll like them and worst case scenario if you don't you can always return them :-)

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like these kinds of boots. But I prefer the wool interiors of Bear Paw boots. I think they keep my feet warmer than the faux fur.

There are no wide widths offered in the TSV and the tread doesn't appear to be substantial enough for snow and ice. 

Esteemed Contributor

@polka dot. I think the bright lights of the studio really distort the colors. I find that in most things I buy from the Q when it comes to colors. There is a difference in the colors in online photos and tv presentations. That is my experience