Valued Contributor

Re: LAMO Boots -- Anyone buying?

So, I'm super bummed!! I got both pairs of boots yesterday and they are absolutely stunning!! I bought the chestnut and the dove.....but, my calves are too big, they won't zip up :-( :-( 

I've never experienced that with Lamo in the past, so I'm a little shocked, but oh well I am going to gift one pair to my sister for Christmas I know she'll love them and then return the other pair. 

To those of you who have gotten yours....I'm so happy for you! You've got yourself a good/cute pair of boots!!

~ Hope in TN ~
Esteemed Contributor

@BrandiDavis wrote:

So, I'm super bummed!! I got both pairs of boots yesterday and they are absolutely stunning!! I bought the chestnut and the dove.....but, my calves are too big, they won't zip up :-( :-( 

I've never experienced that with Lamo in the past, so I'm a little shocked, but oh well I am going to gift one pair to my sister for Christmas I know she'll love them and then return the other pair. 

To those of you who have gotten yours....I'm so happy for you! You've got yourself a good/cute pair of boots!!

They looked like they had small calf openings 'cause models wore tights.  Loved the two colors you ordered, but didn't order 'cause of that being a possible problem.

Valued Contributor

I have a wide foot and thick ankles so I went up to a 10 in the burgundy.  They are not a generous boot even though I have no problem zipping them up..I got the short ones.  My complaint about them is the right one is much harder to put on than the left and I doubt I could spend a great deal of time walking as they are very flat.  

Esteemed Contributor

If you are talking about the boots with the bow in the back No because I did not like that feature. I have some Lamos from about five years ago and they are holding up fine. I also have a bearpaw boot that I got as a gift this year I have not wore them yet but, I can not wait to try them.

Trusted Contributor

@BrandiDavis wrote:

I bought the tall boot in Chestnut--I love the contrast of the bow in the back against the chestnut color, plus the white faux fur, looks super cute to me anyways :-) I have a ton of Bearpaw boots, but chestnut is the only color I don't have lol

This is a fabulous deal, is anyone else ordering?

Oh yes-my DIL and I both love these-they hold up well, are comfortable and well-made!  Fun to wear.

Honored Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

I don't like anything about them, other than a few of them are pretty colors.  I hate the style of the boot (the top of the foot/toe area looks huge).  Don't like that style in the expensive brand either. I'd consider them for a child, especially with the ribbons on the back.

Agree.  First and foremost I don't like that style in ANY brand.  Secondly, I am really turned off by synthetic fuzz.

Respected Contributor

@BrandiDavis wrote:

I bought the tall boot in Chestnut--I love the contrast of the bow in the back against the chestnut color, plus the white faux fur, looks super cute to me anyways :-) I have a ton of Bearpaw boots, but chestnut is the only color I don't have lol

This is a fabulous deal, is anyone else ordering?

@BrandiDavis   I just received my short, black Lamo boots.  I wear a size 8 and ordered a size 8.  I wanted the pair that you ordered but, they must have sold out quickly, so I had to get the black, short.  I like them.  It's the first pair of boots I've had in years and years and although they won't get used often, I'm sure I will enjoy them.