Respected Contributor

I'm still waiting for my grey and green boots. I hope the green come before Christmas since they are a gift. I also ordered mine prior to the TSV.

Contributor

so glad to hear some have started getting their boots delivered. Mine are still suppose to ship next week!? If the problem was a buckle issue, why not just say that. I'm new to QVC-rookie I guess- and this was my second order and the mystery began. There has been a few other things I've wanted to order, but just chose to wait until boot order actually arrives. Thanks again Ladies!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Respected Contributor

My gray ones are in process.

Occasional Contributor
QVC has slipped so much. These boots were one of the few orders I've made in the past few years. Still getting the Advanced Order on mine. Patience certainly has never been a virtue of mine.
Contributor

LOL! Just as I'm starting to think I'll cancel my Lamo TSV boots and spring for the much more expensive EMU books that are the TS on ShopNBC, my Lamos show that they are finally "in process" so I can't cancel my order anymore. These boots better be worth the wait!{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Valued Contributor

My Hot Pink size 9 order shipped on Friday. Hope they fit after this long wait!!!! My orange boots are still on waitlist.

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you