Trusted Contributor

L’Occitane QVC 2 Big Deal hand creams? Is it worth it?

[ Edited ]

It seems I've tried this brand before but it's been a while. Looking for reviews to help me decide. I do not like the smell of coconut & see that coconut oil is mentioned in at least one of the scents. Also don't want strong scents that will give me a headache. Anyone purchase this set? Or the previous sets? Is it worth the money? TIA.... 😀

Esteemed Contributor

Re: L’Occitane TSV hand creams? Is it worth it?

I was not impressed with this brand. But everyone is different. According to this company one of the silver tubes of hand cream is sold every two seconds around the world. 

Valued Contributor

I wasn't impressed with this hand cream either. It felt greasy on my hands.

Honored Contributor

Read the formula for this product and compare to a less expensive.

I worked in the personal care industry and they are basicaly all the same.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

Nothing special, imo.  It's fine, but nothing more.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love a lot of the L'Occitaine products...but hate their hand cream. I use their bar soaps, hair care, body lotion, etc.

I feel that the hand creams are really greasy. Though, I have a friend who LOVES the hand cream. Any time I get a sample or small tube of it (from a set) I give it to her, LOL.

The rest of their products are really nice - I love the Shea Butter line.

Contributor

I LOVE the L'Occitane hand creams!  The shea is the best!  We have used them for 15 + years!  I am a healthcare proivider who is constantly using hand sanitizer and washing my hands.  The L'Occitane hand creams save my hands and are worth every penny.  For those that say it is too greasy are likely using too much -little goes a long way.  A large tube lasts a long time.  I have many tubes - one on my night stand, my purse, my office, and my TV room.  

Super Contributor

I have used this brand shea handcream for years . I like that it really moisurises .

It sinks in your skin quick and you dont get left with geasy hands for a while after, means you can go about your day with not having fingers slipping around stuff .

The shea smell is like soap and is fresh and clean .

Not sure about the other scents included in the QVC deal .

But I do use their Lavender soap and Verbena soap which smell divine and are like a spa treatment 

Respected Contributor

Another vote for L'Occitne shea butter hand cream here...I really love it, and didn't find it greasy at all...it absorbs in a couple minutes and hands feel soft for longer than other creams I've used.

I've also gotten gift sets of other fragrances, and enjoyed them too. But for OP looking for not a lot of fragrance, shea would be the better choice.

Trusted Contributor

I like L'Occitane products. The hand creams are nice. They really help my dry skin and they last a long time because a little goes a long way. I just bought A 391303 which has 2 large and 2 purse sized tubes so I won't be ordering the TSV. I would recommend it though. These crimes are worth every penny.