Respected Contributor

Re: L’Artiste by Spring Step TSV - May 16, 2023

If they were flat I would get in a heart beat but I cannot wear 2 inch anything!  Great price!

Regular Contributor

It's an easy pass for me. I don't like it at all. For all who do purchase, enjoy!!

"Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful."
Honored Contributor

They are cute, but I can't stand any strap near my ankle, it just bugs me.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I noticed the foot of the model last night had redness where the strap crossed over the top of her foot.  Almost like it was too tight.  There was a good section of the velcro exposed as if the shoe wasn't wide enough.  I don't care for being able to see the velcro.  

It certainly is pretty and many choices of color for those who are considering.

I am happy to see a different TSV choice of sandal other than Clarks or Vionic even if I am not purchasing.

I hope all are happy with what they purchase.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

They certainly are pretty and different than most sandals.  I've never purchased this brand before so not sure of the sizing or comfort, so will have to pass on it. Maybe when I visit the QVC outlet, if there's a pair to try on I'll get it.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Occasional Contributor

Hi, since you said you buy a lot of the L'artiste shoes I thought you might be able to tell me how they run width wise. I usually buy a wide shoe but my foot is not extra wide. Do they tend to run a little wride or are they narrower then most regular width shoes. I know these have the Velcro and can be adjusted but I wouldn't want any of the Velcro exposed if I loosened them. I am not sure if going up a size would help or if then they would be too long. Debating on whether to give them a try but would hate to have to pay return shipping.

Respected Contributor

I think they look too stiff and may not be comfortable due to the straps, even with velcro.  Plus I require good padding and arch support.

I'll be passing on them, however, I can see why so many of you like the look. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

They are cute, but I can't stand any strap near my ankle, it just bugs me.

I agree.

Valued Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

Love, love, love them. Of course, I love all L'Artiste shoes. I have owned a couple pairs and have had them for years and years. They last and it's unbelievable how many outfits they go with. I didn't think they would when I bought them but I wore them often (I owned 80 pairs of shoes).

I don't understand the aversion to Velcro. It's my favorite, so easy to put on and off. Much easier than a buckle. As for "old lady" looking? My 30 yr old daughters love them as well. 

I'm like many others on here, I want them and am trying really hard not to purchase as I don't need another pair of shoes. If one color really stood out, I know I would buy. But, because I'm torn between 3 color choices, I haven't bit the bullet. Yet!!!

Ditto @cjm61 . I agree, nothing old lady about them. As a matter of fact, I think they look the opposite with the cute flowers. I think they are adorable. Velcro is a favorite of mine too. So easy to adjust, especially if my feet start to swell in the heat. I just talked myself into a pair. Don't need them but too cute to pass up! 

Honored Contributor

I like them very much.  I can't wear heels anymore so I wear embellished, artisanal sandals like that for dressy occasions.  But I have enough DS sandals to get me through the next couple of years.