Honored Contributor

Re: L’Artiste by Spring Step TSV - May 16, 2023

[ Edited ]

Very nice!  But I only buy shoes from TV if I'm already familiar with the brand.  S/h is too expensive to take a chance, IMO.

Oops, I see s/h is free!   What about free returns???

Trusted Contributor

I am very partial to this brand, and I have had great luck with the fit and comfort.  Perhaps the reason for my partiality.  I need another pair of sandals/shoes like I need a hole in the head, so I am closing my eyes and moving on.

Now if that little devil sitting on my shoulder will quit urging me to go for it! 

Super Contributor

They may be cute for others, but fot me they would say, "tacky old lady." As I get older, I tend to pick more classy basics that I can mix & match with several outfits.

Esteemed Contributor

They are pretty sandals!  I simply cannot, as usual....... I own too many shoes already!!

Plus my dishwasher decided to call it quits on Mother's day Smiley Sad     Had to buy a new one.

Respected Contributor

I think these are really cute. With that strap, id need a wide though.
Super Contributor

I am a fan of buying a brand's first TSV cuz they are the best ........ unfortunately, the velcro closure is a big no for me and it reminds me of the LOGO styling .... a bit much for me at my age.  

Honored Contributor

I always admire the designs from this brand, but I don't wear wedges or heels. 

Trusted Contributor

Love, love, love them. Of course, I love all L'Artiste shoes. I have owned a couple pairs and have had them for years and years. They last and it's unbelievable how many outfits they go with. I didn't think they would when I bought them but I wore them often (I owned 80 pairs of shoes).

I don't understand the aversion to Velcro. It's my favorite, so easy to put on and off. Much easier than a buckle. As for "old lady" looking? My 30 yr old daughters love them as well. 

I'm like many others on here, I want them and am trying really hard not to purchase as I don't need another pair of shoes. If one color really stood out, I know I would buy. But, because I'm torn between 3 color choices, I haven't bit the bullet. Yet!!!

Super Contributor

I really like the navy. I just don’t know if I would wear it. I tend to wear solid color shoes. On the fence.
Honored Contributor

I don't care for Velcro.

I think the grey has the prettiest flower, but I also like the turquoise.