Honored Contributor

I do enjoy only a few hosts.  RB is not one of them.  Her presentations are over-animated and her midnight presentation was one of the perfect examples.  She's loud and talks too fast.  She's jumping all over doing yoga poses and down on the floor in various positions kicking her legs in the air and showing me all the seated floor positions she can do with the outfit.  Then up and bouncing all over like a child who ate too much sugar.  I don't care what you look like in the item if you're going to present it like a gymnast.

Esteemed Contributor

Rachel is a terrific host, particularly with fashion.

She showed this garment to its best advantage,  considering it has very few positive features of its own.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I do enjoy only a few hosts.  RB is not one of them.  Her presentations are over-animated and her midnight presentation was one of the perfect examples.  She's loud and talks too fast.  She's jumping all over doing yoga poses and down on the floor in various positions kicking her legs in the air and showing me all the seated floor positions she can do with the outfit.  Then up and bouncing all over like a child who ate too much sugar.  I don't care what you look like in the item if you're going to present it like a gymnast.

I hear you on that I didn't see that but I think she would be the best model for QVC, 

I think she tries too hard 

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I think she's great !!!!   Also she did look fabulous in the jumpsuit, as she does in most everything she wears.  Her and Amy are the only two host that always seem to look great in everything they put on.  

Honored Contributor

Hmmmm..........  

Any number of other hosts who got down on the floor, legs wide open as if playing jacks or marbles (plus other simulated acrobatics), just to show the knit of the fabric and style --- let's just say the forum would be in an uproar.

It was over-the-top, immature, and plain ridiculous.  Have we never worn knit bottoms before?  

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@MM13 wrote:

I agree, Rachel did do a great job in the presentation. But the hosts have to wear it, and just because Rachel was the only host so far with a slim figure doesn't mean you should put down the others for their lack of one. The jumpsuit is not flattering on everyone, and they have to do things to make it look more flattering or hide the unflattering parts. Just my opinion, but I feel like there is some hidden fat shaming going on in your post.

@MM13    You'd have to dig very deep to find fat shaming in describing a garment, not the figures, that is pretty much unflattering on everyone.  So I say your statement is nonsense. 

I didn't get the post as fat shaming. Just sharing facts and opinion.

Regular Contributor

I only saw Mary Beth in the jumpsuit.  I think the length of the pant leg makes everyone look dumpy. Not a flattering length and the side high low hem? what can I say?

Respected Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@fairydogmother wrote:

There have been a number of fashion TSVs where the garment had issues from the get go. So the hosts and models took great pains to try and disguise the issues. Like a dress with pockets that stuck out awkwardly, they either kept their hands in the pockets or covered them with jackets. I'm tuned in to this ploy by now. If a garment is seldom shown in its original form, I automatically wonder what's wrong with it. 

@fairydogmother Or when the garment gaps under the armpits, or is cut too low.  That is another big problem that they hide with cardigans and jackets.

Oh for sure! Who do they think they're fooling. Not this old broad. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

Re: Kudos, Rachel Boesing!!

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat wrote:

@LindaSal    I posted a similar comment about Mary Beth.   She's very hippy and the size she wore was just too small.   It's going to be interesting to see if JRTbis wearing it. She is also very hippy

A couple of the hosts have gained mid-life or post menopausal weight, or maybe they put it on during the pandemic lockdowns. Don't know, don't care. But I don't judge, because I'm right there with 'em. That said, I wear clothes that fit. In pants right now I'm a 14. Tops-Large. Wish it was an 8 and an XS. However it is what it is. I would MUCH rather look put together and classy in the size that I am, instead of wearing ill fitting clothes in the size I pretend to be. 

Harmonize the World
Regular Contributor

@Silver Fox1 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

I think she's great !!!!   Also she did look fabulous in the jumpsuit, as she does in most everything she wears.  Her and Amy are the only two host that always seem to look great in everything they put on.  

Oh yes I agree! Rachel & Amy look amazing in everything! 💯❤