Regular Contributor

Rachel, thus far, is the only host who has presented the Anybody TSV jumpsuit in it's original form, and It looked amazing on her. The other hosts are always covering it with denim jackets, button up shirts tied at the bottom, etc.., and it ruins the outfit. Well done, Rachel!! ❤

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Rachel is the only host I've seen with the figure to wear the thing.  It is universally unflattering on anyone who isn't pencil slim.  I'd be wearing a trench coat, not a jacket, if I had to model it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Rachel looks fantastic in everything she wears.  She also gives the information needed to make the prospective purchaser would want to know.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Regular Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Rachel is the only host I've seen with the figure to wear the thing.  It is universally unflattering on anyone who isn't pencil slim.  I'd be wearing a trench coat, not a jacket, if I had to model it. 

A trench coat!!!😂😂😂😂. It's really cute on Rachel, but not so much on the others so far. Agreed! ❤

Honored Contributor

I commend Rachel for wearing this and only this so everyone could see exactly what the TSV was.  However, I do not think it looked good on her at all.  I find the length to be just odd.  

Super Contributor

I agree, Rachel did do a great job in the presentation. But the hosts have to wear it, and just because Rachel was the only host so far with a slim figure doesn't mean you should put down the others for their lack of one. The jumpsuit is not flattering on everyone, and they have to do things to make it look more flattering or hide the unflattering parts. Just my opinion, but I feel like there is some hidden fat shaming going on in your post.

Regular Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I commend Rachel for wearing this and only this so everyone could see exactly what the TSV was.  However, I do not think it looked good on her at all.  I find the length to be just odd.  

Oh, I thought it looked great on her. Of course, when you're tall, tan and thin EVERYTHING looks good! (Except pedal pushers & Bermuda shorts! Those are really odd lengths that destroy all symmetry. Even model Katia can't save those!) 😘

Esteemed Contributor

I also thought that Rachael looked great in this jumpsuit.  Personally, I think I would feel kind of odd wearing something like that, so it is an easy pass for me.  I do give credit to Carolyn for admitting that she sized up to an XL.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@MM13 wrote:

I agree, Rachel did do a great job in the presentation. But the hosts have to wear it, and just because Rachel was the only host so far with a slim figure doesn't mean you should put down the others for their lack of one. The jumpsuit is not flattering on everyone, and they have to do things to make it look more flattering or hide the unflattering parts. Just my opinion, but I feel like there is some hidden fat shaming going on in your post.

@MM13    You'd have to dig very deep to find fat shaming in describing a garment, not the figures, that is pretty much unflattering on everyone.  So I say your statement is nonsense. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

That's one ugly odd looking jumpsuit. I agree that it would only look good on a tall slim well proportioned woman. I'm afraid a lot of ladies who order this will be sorry they did.