Contributor

Kringle Express Christmas Trees

Just wondered what others thought of these trees?
Contributor

Re: Kringle Express Christmas Trees

Esteemed Contributor

I just looked at them. They remind me of some of Valerie trees. I think the price is a little less. They look nice. I like these smaller size trees for all the odd spaces or the bathrooms, kids rooms, kitchen, etc. The holiday return policy is in effect so it's a good time to take a chance.  

Super Contributor

I have been going back and forth with the fir version since before the airing. While the right size for my fireplace, they are very sparse, and the "trunk" appears to be just brown paper. I was hoping for a plastic "trunk" with a molded dimension, like Bethlehem Lights does with their branches. 

I watched a lot of the presentations, and they didn't come in close to the 2' like they did the 3' version. The 2' were always against each other or with a dark background to hide how sparse they are. The still photos seem like the branches were all brought forward to make it appear fuller.  I'm really expecting bad reviews on them for that fact. Maybe they'll go on sale even more so. 😃

Valerie has a set of 3 molded branches that are really realistic that I'm tempted to get and put into a "milk can" or bucket. Plus another set to lay on the mantel like a garland. Still thinking it over though. 😁