Esteemed Contributor

Re: Koolaburra by UGG Tee and Pants Set TSV 4/29

I tuned in for a few minutes to look at the PJ's and they were not appealing. I thought they didn't flatter Jane. I don't know if they were too small or that is the fit of these pj's. 

Honored Contributor

more of this stuff?

looks like all the back orders are arriving

Honored Contributor

When this same set comes back around as a TSV during the Christmas season, they'll call them pajamas again.  In the Spring, it's a pants set.  Too funny.

Valued Contributor

I bought an almost identical set when it was a TSV last year and the material while soft, was so thin there is no way I would ever wear these out in public. They are absolutely pajamas. And even though they were very comfortable, they pilled like crazy after several washes. No way would I spend almost $50 for something like that when I can get a similar set anywhere else for half the cost.
Valued Contributor

So ugly! I'm all for comfort, but I'm so sick of QVC selling hideous clothing! Why can't they sell more classy outfits?

Esteemed Contributor

@speedy girl wrote:

I heard Jane say to wear these out running around town but I notice she is wearing them with slippers. They really do look like jammies to me. 

@speedy girl   They were way too tight on Jane but she likes to say she is a petite medium and she is sure if her girls were up they are ordering.   (Rolling eyes)

Honored Contributor

I will yet again say ,no polyester, ONLY COTTON!!!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

Kohl’s- Women’s Croft and Barrow Short Sleeve Pajama Top & Pajama Pants Cotton Sleep Set is all cotton AND on sale for $25.87.
Valued Contributor

Kohl’s Women’s Sonoma Goods for Life 3-pc. Pajama Top, Pajama Pants & Pajama Shorts Sleep Set (similar material to TSV) on sale for $20.99. Lots of color options too!
Respected Contributor

Not my style. I don't wear pajamas out in public and couldn't wear rayon/poly to sleep in. I like that blue set that Leah's wearing, just not my style. I can't imagine Leah wearing those out in public but I don't know her so maybe she would. Hope everyone who gets them enjoys and I promise I won't say anything if I see you out in public wearing themWoman LOL