Honored Contributor

HSN had the Comfort Code last night and now it's QVS's turn tonight. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Koolaburra by UGG TSV

[ Edited ]

Would anyone actually wear this TSV set out somewhere, as JT just suggested? They definitely look like pj's that should be worn at home. I'll pass.

Super Contributor

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

Would anyone actually wear this TSV set out somewhere, as JT just suggested? They definitely look like pj's that should be worn at home. I'll pass.

nope...& too expensive for pj's

Honored Contributor

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

Agreed!  They are pjs and not an outfit one would wear out....maybe the top by itself with a pair of jeans but certainly not with those matching pants!!

Honored Contributor

A quick glance told me these were pj's.  Not something to wear out of the house.

Valued Contributor
“If purchased separately $84.00.” C’mon QVC, really?!!!!! 🙄
Esteemed Contributor

It always cracks me up when they say you can go out in these to get the mail , to the store, or walk the dog......LOL.    Total yuck, I would never wear my sleepwear or my slippers (they say that about them too) outside of my home, especially to a public place.

Can you even imagine the nasty germs you would be bringing back to your house????

ie: COVID!!!!

They need to stop saying that.

Valued Contributor

Re: Koolaburra by UGG TSV

[ Edited ]

The "I just rolled out of bed" look, did not comb my hair, or bother to dress, has passed its expiration date. Last night, JT said this TSV set could be worn to your children's school or to run errands. I seriously doubt that JT would go to a school while still dressed for bed, to include the bedroom shoes which are also being pushed. Why not just present this set for what it is: pj's!

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen a presentation of these but yesterday I saw an HSN host presenting their TS pajamas and the host was saying you could wear wear it out and about.  I really wish they would stop encouraging people to wear pajamas as clothing. 

That set yesterday was clearly pajamas and this set today looks even more like pajamas.  Maybe, and that's a big maybe, you could get away with the top being worn with shorts but those bottoms scream pajamas.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

It always cracks me up when they say you can go out in these to get the mail , to the store, or walk the dog......LOL.    Total yuck, I would never wear my sleepwear or my slippers (they say that about them too) outside of my home, especially to a public place.

Can you even imagine the nasty germs you would be bringing back to your house????

ie: COVID!!!!

They need to stop saying that.

@LindaSal , I wouldn't wear it out either but no one is bringing Covid home on the bottom of their shoes, clothing, handbags, etc.  You wear other clothes outside in a public place and then come in your house.