Honored Contributor

I bought a pair of sherpa slides by Dearfoams that I bought here at QVC when I had surgery on the toenail of my big toe.

Big whopping bandage on it, so shoes where impossible and I wore these anywhere I had to go......not ashamed!

And the fur on mine is not matted down at all and I've had them for 6 months or so.

Can't testify to whether or not the faux fur mats though.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Not for me....it's much too cold & snowy out now to wear open footwear like this. However in the summer wearing anything with faux fur would make my feet sweat.

No thanks.

Valued Contributor

@rockygems123  Pugs are the best!!! My pug is the sweetest dog. So friendly with people and other dogs.

I've only own the UGG ones. I want to try these. The UGG ones have a strap on the back of them. I have worn them outside. Not good traction with the UGG ones. Feet do not sweat and they don't mat down. 

After ready the reviews on UGG. with almost 1000 reviews, 95% love them. The reviews are from ALL ages. 

Hope you get to try them and see if you like them. Heart

Respected Contributor

I see young people wearing these...the 20 something crowd.  I think they look like slippers.

Honored Contributor

Re: Koolaburra by UGG TSV

[ Edited ]

I see a lot of slippers in this style and are promoted as slippers.  

This thing is being promoted as a slide sandal to wear out.  Where would I wear such a thing?  I'd look like I was wearing bedroom slippers.  And why would I want a big fuzzy sandal in the summer?

Unless I was going to use these as a house slipper, they make no sense to me.  And there are far more economical house slippers with the same look as this.  

Contributor

I think they are adorable. Not sure if I would wear them in public. I have two pairs of faux fur-lined fake Birkenstocks that I bought at TJMaxx. They are so comfy and I wear them around the house and walking the dog. I will definitely buy a pair of these for myself and my 19-year-old daughter.

Honored Contributor

They look like spa slippers to me. I like them. I own some in another brand.  I wonder if they can be washed? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Koolaburra by UGG TSV

[ Edited ]

I agree that they look like spa slippers to me also.  I'd wear them as far as my back patio can take me, but that's as far outside I'd go in them.  

Since I already have a couple of pairs of spa slippers, I'll pass on these.  They are cute; they look like something my niece would want.

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

They look like spa slippers to me. I like them. I own some in another brand.  I wonder if they can be washed? 

You can use Woolite on a sponge, then rinse lightly with a sponge. Air dry them, out of direct sunlight. I have a pair of UGG ones and they clean very well that way. Heart

Honored Contributor

@pugvette74 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

You can use Woolite on a sponge, then rinse lightly with a sponge. Air dry them, out of direct sunlight. I have a pair of UGG ones and they clean very well that way. Heart

Thank you @pugvette74 

Sounds like it's basically like spot-cleaning a rug...lol!