Frequent Contributor

Koolaburra by UGG TSV

[ Edited ]

What is everyone's thoughts on the Koolaburra by UGG TSV?  I'm seeing several other shoe brands come out with this kind of style (faur fur sandals/slippers) of late.  It seems weird to me (seems like you're wearing your house slippers out in public) but maybe with COVID (lifestyle), it's actually not a bad idea.  

Honored Contributor

product thumbnail 1

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

It is a shoe style that celebrities like Katy Perry, Snoop Dog, Justin Beiber, Kanye West and other pop and rap stars have been sporting in public for a few years now.

I think it is a look that the young and "cool" can pull off, but it is not for me ( a bit older).

I would happily wear those fur slippers at home, but never in public!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I see it as silly, impractical and without purpose.  Just the fad of the day.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Comfortable until the fur mushes down and then they are worthless. 

Valued Contributor

@emvhhardy  I love them. I just ordered the Dove color. I have a pair from UGG and they are very comfortable and fun... Heart

Respected Contributor

@pugvette74 wrote:

@emvhhardy  I love them. I just ordered the Dove color. I have a pair from UGG and they are very comfortable and fun... Heart

@pugvette74 

Curious, have you worn them outside?  And my one and only dog was a pug, love those little stinkers! Heart

Super Contributor

Kind of cute... I would only wear them out to a pedicure appointment though Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

These are the most insane thing I think I've seen here - something little kids would want.

Honored Contributor

I would consider them for slippers, but I don't think I'd wear them out of the house.  I would be more interested in the Birkenstock version.  Leather on the outside and "fur" on the inside.