Respected Contributor

Wearing my Koolaburra pullover sherpa tunic right now in the pretty blue. Loved it so much I got it in 4 other colors. Perfect for gloomy, foggy mornings around here. I saw the indigo/camel TSV and added it to my Koolaburr collection. This is the nicest sherpa clothing I've ever purchased. Washes beautifully. Go down one size if you worry about adding lbs to your look but I stuck with my regular size and am comfy, warm and look good (so says my DH).

Honored Contributor

@silkyk , Nice to hear a positive review.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Regular Contributor

That was the one I was thinking of getting. I actually love four of the colors, but will only get one of these to try. I love cudly clothes and this will be great for movies and heading out quick to the grocery store. It isn't a dress up type peice. It looks like a warm fun piece  I hope it fits. My picks were the indigo /buffalo, Birch, Birch Plaid and the dark oak. I'm going for that Ingdigo plaid. (s)

Regular Contributor
Thank you “Silky K” for giving your very informative and classy review 🤗
Frequent Contributor

Agree that it is not flattering on anyone.  Sad, because love Koolaburra, but haven't worn the TSV from last year yet.  And, noticed the plaid doesn't match up...hate that.  

Occasional Contributor

All the models looked pretty dumpy in that shacket

@snipsnapsnur wrote:

Not a fan of all these sherpa clothing items.  IMO it makes everyone look 2 sizes larger than they are!

Trusted Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

I've seen a very pretty shacket at costco with snaps for around $20.  3 colors of large but understated plaid.

I'm not a shacket girl but if I was, I'd buy the costco one.

I bought the Costco shacket in the black and white plaid about a month ago. It was $11.99. It's a GREAT shacket.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Going by the garment measurements, the sizing seems huge.  I kinda like the Dark Oak but would definitely size down one or maybe even two sizes. 

I agree, the sizing is huge! It's a 46" bust for the X-Small?! I don't want to wear my dad's shirt! It's cut wayyy to big to be flattering or cute. And it does sort of look like a bathrobe. I did like a couple of the colors, but it's not lined, so there's gonna be a lot of lint, and it's just too huge. I'm saving myself the return fee.

Esteemed Contributor

Someone must be buying them though, they're down to the last few in some colors. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have two of the previous ones and NO shedding.  They do run quite large so I sized down one size to a small.