Honored Contributor

Re: Koolaburra Pullover TSV 12/11

This is cute but I'm sweating looking at it.  LOL

Frequent Contributor

Does Koolaburra shed? I think it's a cute top but just wondered if the lighter colors shed on dark leggings. Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

@Bhvbum SIZING -- for this I think I'l go by the Koolaburra chart not the click for this item size chart. I do this for Barefoot Dreams, too, I go by their brand size chart. Q is confusing when they include TWO DIFFERENT SIZE CHARTS! If you buy one, which are you buying? (I'm still deciding.) Happy holidays!

-Solar Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I really like these and may cave although it does look like it may be too warm for our climate. I've found that I have too many warm clothes and not enough that I can wear during much of our winters. I'll have to see the presentations with the different prints but may take the bait, mainly because I'm tired of the recent TSVs that I don't want Smiley Happy

Contributor

Oh my stars, enough of the sherpa already! PJ, gloves, scarfs,hats, slippers, boots, blanket, WINE BOTTLE BAGS!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@banned again    I love it. Bought the Portobello Plaid in the XS first thing last night.   I always use the garment measurements because I know mine.    I knew the XS would fit me because I am much much smaller than Shawn and Katrina and both were wearing the XS.   This is perfect for Southern California weather.  I am only 5.3.5 but I don't think it's too long at all.   Love that plaid.   Tempted to get another in the Red Buffalo plaid but I've spent wayyy to much money for Christmas and mostly on me.  Lol

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I planned on passing and should have, but got 2.  Perfect for me and Iowa weather.  I can wear to work and office is always cold.  Easy to throw on and go.  No fuss.  

Side bar:  My D&C Tsv is finally on its way.  Waited a long time for those tops and hope they fit and I went up a size but wanted some long sleeve basic tops to layer with.  I have short and 3/4 sleeve and planning on using my new things starting January 1st.  

Respected Contributor

Total pass. The fabric looks kinda ratty on Shawn and I need a full zipper on my layers because my internal thermostat is not working right! 🤣🤣🤣. But hope you all love yours! 

Honored Contributor

I love this pullover.  I am glad I ordered the portabello plaid yesterday,  The colors are so pretty and neutral.

Respected Contributor

@Dlb63. I purchased the two toned Kookaburra open front jacket this Fall. It shedded terribly on to my tops underneath. I was covered with lint especially on my sleeves. I used a It seems better after laundering. I used a Bounce Pet hairband Lint dryer sheet to help as tranfered all over other clothing.

It is so cosy warm to wear in the cool house while sitting. Easy on and off. I hope this helps?