Esteemed Contributor

Re: Koolaburra Pullover TSV 12/11

I have 2 similiar from this line. I size down one.

Respected Contributor

Mine went from advance order (which they failed to mention during the all-day presentations) to delivery date of Dec 24th to Dec 28th. This morning it's showing just "backorder". Guess the Rocky Mount fire has something to do with it and I won't be receiving it at all. If it's not here in January, I'll cancel because our weather starts to warm up after that.

Respected Contributor

I ordered two and came in time. In fact everything I ordered from the Q got here on time.

I  like these because not too heavy or too over sized. I looked at chart for measurements and always go by that.  Hardly ever return and more of an exchange if anything.  

I got the red buffalo and coast blue.  My favorite is the coast blue.  

I also looked at Shawn and she had on xsmall and then a small. The small looked better on her.  I wear the same size she does most of the time or is a good guide for me too see how it looks.  Only thing is I am shorter than most of them and more of a bust line.

Honored Contributor

I LOVE the plaid 💗 very nice print and the Sherpa is fluffy, not a heavy feeling. The dyed to match zipper is also a nice feature.

Also bought the Birch since I love winter white fashions. Same size for both. The Birch looks slightly too big, don't like the fit of the sleeve at shoulder. I think the plaid design might disguise it. Most likely will return the Birch

This is a good TSV 👍

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

YES....Me too! I ordered it at midnight and mine is on back order....how does that happen!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I LOVE the plaid 💗 very nice print and the Sherpa is fluffy, not a heavy feeling. The dyed to match zipper is also a nice feature.

Also bought the Birch since I love winter white fashions. Same size for both. The Birch looks slightly too big, don't like the fit of the sleeve at shoulder. I think the plaid design might disguise it. Most likely will return the Birch

This is a good TSV 👍

@Chi-town girl  Did you see this one in Birch? A459080.  It just looks so chic.  I haven't ordered it yet.  I was hoping for free shipping.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This is a good TSV 👍

@Chi-town girl  Did you see this one in Birch? A459080.  It just looks so chic.  I haven't ordered it yet.  I was hoping for free shipping.

@Pecky - it looks similar to the TSV except for the neckline. I am in good shape for winter fashions with everything I bought + gifts. I might consider later if pricing is clearance. I need to reorganize my armoire and purge some items to accommodate the new

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri