Honored Contributor

Re: Koolabura by Ugg TSV

[ Edited ]

This jacket is a very easy pass for me.  I think it looks like a bed jacket.  In fact, Walmart has a sherpa bed  jacket for $12.73 in their Secret Treasures line.  If I was so inclined that's what I would buy.  

I would have no use for something like this and to say I was underwhelmed with the quality of a Koolabura jacket I bought a few weeks ago would be an understatement.  That jacket was very, very poor quality and not even close to being worth the OTO price let alone full price.   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Koolabura by Ugg TSV

[ Edited ]

I ordered during the wee hours this morning, then came to my senses in the light of day and cancelled. Got caught up in the hype. Too much $$$ for 100% polyester anything for my wallet. I am definitely falling for "comfy, cozy, soft & warm" like many others these days and have already added new casual items to my winter wardrobe rotation. Still dressing primarily to live indoors as the virus is ramping up again.

After cancelling the TSV I took a quick drive to my fave discount store. I found a very, very similar cardi there. Only available in black, but whatever; I only plan to wear it in the house. After using a coupon, the cardi was $9.00. (and of course no s/h- took it right home).

Pretty good luck for this Friday the 13th, 2020.

Respected Contributor

Pointless for a winter 'jacket', that has no closure- Sorry, not good design, JMO. 

Esteemed Contributor

I still have my original high Uggs from 15 years ago.  I wear them in the snow.  They are mean't to wear with no socks.  My second favorite are LLBean.