Trusted Contributor

Well thanks for all the feedback.  I just ordered the short ones; I honestly don't care if they last forever; not going to invest in the originals.

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Occasional Contributor
The obnoxious Koolaburra logo on the back of the boots has kept me from buying the brand.
Honored Contributor

I have both mid-calf leather UGGs and ankle suede Koolaburra.  I style my UGGs with skinny jeans or joggers on very cold days out.  I wear my ankle Koolaburras almost like slippers; they are my warm kick-around shoes.  

Occasional Contributor

QVC should not bring them if they don't have sizes fo all!

Esteemed Contributor

@Ilovetea wrote:

I bought a pair of $35 shearling boots from Costco that lasted 3 years with heavy use. Finally has to toss them this year after wearing them out. Have never had a pair with faux fur make it past one season.  

I bought the same ones at Costco! They lasted so long and I still wear them. They were a good price too! 

That said, I also wear the real "UGGS". So much better than the lesser versions of them. That's just me though.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the Cinder Mini - think they're cute!  Gonna wear them out when I'm doing light snow shovelling - got the 'big guns' for the high, heavy stuff.

I had Uggs and found they ran big and wide - to fit properly had to wear heavy wool socks, which defeated the purpose, imho, so donated them.

Had the other brand - similar style, forgot name - for years.  I would even throw them in the washer/dryer and they were great.  Last year I tripped and fell on them and wrecked the back so had to toss.  Hope these serve me as well.

Valued Contributor

NOPE NOPE NOPE!!!!!!!   If I'm going to wear UGGS, then I want the real thing with real sherpa linings....not this fake stuff. Again.....NOPE!

Honored Contributor

If I were in the market for this kind of boot (but I am not because I don't care for the look), I'd go for the real Ugg, or better yet, Emu (the originator of the style, and a superior boot IMO.)

Honored Contributor

I have always found these kind of boots to be plain ugly.  These are nothing more than a cold weather fashion boot. They are not a snow boot or a slushy, sloppy, wet condition boot.   I can find nicer looking boots that serve the same purpose. 

Respected Contributor

I tried this brand on in Kohls a few years back; nothing special and not much support.

I have real Uggs from a few years ago and they are very comfortable.  I think they are betting on the Ugg name to sell these; they are not the same quality. I would definately order up a size if you want to wear socks in them; that fur takes up a lot of wiggle room!