Trusted Contributor

Koolabura by Ugg TSV

[ Edited ]

Hi ladies; I just looked at the program guide and see there is a Koolabura by Ugg miniboot for the next TSV.  I already have Lamo and am curious if there is any difference.  I have never tried these and would like some feedback.  It also looks like they are not waterproofed.  TIA--any Koolabura feedback is appreciated!Heart

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Esteemed Contributor

Cheap version of Uggs.

Frequent Contributor

CHEAP. I brought a pair last year, only wore them maybe a couple times a month.  The seaming and sole came apart after 1 month.

Valued Contributor

Mine are great. Comfortable and still in good shape. 

Trusted Contributor

Cheap version of UGG.  Faux fur lining!  Easy pass!

Respected Contributor

TSV_Ugg.png

Valued Contributor

I bought a pair of $35 shearling boots from Costco that lasted 3 years with heavy use. Finally has to toss them this year after wearing them out. Have never had a pair with faux fur make it past one season.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Koolabura by Ugg TSV

[ Edited ]

Koolabura boots sold here have only the sheepskin fur on the bottom and not on the shaft where instead faux fur (poly acrylic) is used on the Koolaburra.  The outers are cowhide suede rather than sheepskin.

ETA - The BearPaw brand is similar except their's has natural wool pile on the inside shafts and the cowhide outers are permanently waterproofed.

Respected Contributor

I like them .  Bought the short ones in black just to wear around the house....  got it on free shipping day through Rakuten when QVC had 10% cash back.  We'll see....

Honored Contributor

No wide widths offered for that TSV.