Honored Contributor

TSV makes me wish I was in the market for a new processor.  Watched the show at midnight and it looks like an excellent tool.  The price is good too. 

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

TSV makes me wish I was in the market for a new processor.  Watched the show at midnight and it looks like an excellent tool.  The price is good too. 

@Imaoldhippie   I have this size and the smaller one. They work really well...when I use them which isnt too often. 

Respected Contributor

I've wanted one forever! I was recently gifted a smaller one, without all the attachments, which is perfect for just me. I expect to get more use out of it when all our fresh veggies come in. It's a very well made appliance; the price of this larger one with the attachments seems pretty good to me and I would surely purchase if I didn't just get this one.

Respected Contributor

I still have the original Cuisinart from the 80's. It is heavy but still works. I got it out recently to make hummous. Makes great pesto as well. I think the older appliances were made to last. I'm sticking with it.

Respected Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

I still have the original Cuisinart from the 80's. It is heavy but still works. I got it out recently to make hummous. Makes great pesto as well. I think the older appliances were made to last. I'm sticking with it.

I had my Cuissinart for over 20 years till the locking lid broke. I hated to throw it away but had to. I replaced it with a Ninja food processor but I don't like it; harder to use.

Honored Contributor

Been cooking a long long time, for a food processor, it is Cuisinart all the way with me.  The more basic models are the best of the best. Cuisinart just works. 

Trusted Contributor

I got a Cuisinart from my parents in the early 1980s and worked that thing to the bones for 30+ years until it finally died. I mourned. I did without for many years and then got a similar Cuisinart (the original one I I had hasn't been made for a while). It's great but not the same. It doesn't feel quite as solid. But I like it.