Respected Contributor

Wasn’t there a KitchenAid tsv over the weekend?

Is QVC trying to alienate, and/or bore it’s  viewers?

I didn’t watch this weekend and won’t watch today.

What happened to variety? I can’t believe that this business model works- saturate the airwaves with the same products for weeks.

Honored Contributor

There was a Vitamix TSV Sunday.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor
I think there was a Kitchenaid hand mixer as a TSV recently. I personally am bored by these constant hours and hours of presenting the same or similar TSVs over and over. I find that I'm watching the Q less, because it seems like every time I switch to it, a TSV segment is on. You can tell that the hosts are just as bored because their presentations have become overly dramatic, I guess to switch it up a bit so they don't nod off.
Super Contributor

What about the endless air fryer presentations?  Everybody and their granny on every shopping channel has come out with an air fryer.  Of course, their brand is the best, highest rated. The hosts act as if they have never seen one before.  It's hilarious.  Now there's a new infomercial with one that has a rotisserie and dehydrater function.  I expect all the other brands will follow suit.  And don't get me started with the Copper Chef.  I'm sick of hearing about it already.

Respected Contributor
The constant repeats of TSVs is a big turn off. Does it mean it wasn't so special the last 100 times it was a TSV? Lol. It's Christmas time shopping, QVC, come up with some new and special items, not the same old, same old over and over. I guess it won't be long before there's a Clarisonic TSV, another Pholosophy one or a bed to look forward to....not.

Esteemed Contributor

So funnySmiley LOL    I laugh at this as I don't know who has a kitchen that could possibly house all of these products!!   You can do ALL of this stuff with a good old fashioned cast iron pan and some stoneware.  Seriously, what a gimmick.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for correcting me.

Respected Contributor

This time of year it's a great TSV for Cooks and bakers.  I gave one to my DIL for her shower gift.  I use mine so much, can't imagine being without it.  I don't like clothing shows, but respect those who do.  I just don't watch then.  

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

So funnySmiley LOL    I laugh at this as I don't know who has a kitchen that could possibly house all of these products!!   You can do ALL of this stuff with a good old fashioned cast iron pan and some stoneware.  Seriously, what a gimmick.

Pretty sure you personally are not expected to purchase every product shown.  SMH. The laugh would be on you if you did. 

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe the OP is getting products confused. Last night during the presentation it was said this is the first, and only, TSV of a KitchenAid stand mixer for the entire year. 

A lot of people own one and love it and a lot of people want one. This one, like the Vitamix TSV a couple of days ago, looks like a great deal. I missed out on my color for the Vitamix, people talked me out of that amazing tree yesterday, so now I'm trying to come up with a reason to buy this TSV just so I can own that absolutely gorgeous guava glaze beauty. 

Between missing out on the blender, and not buying the tree, I'm at least $900 ahead and the mixer looks like a bargain. Too bad I don't bake. Smiley Sad