Occasional Contributor

Re: Kitchen aid food processor

I bought this food processor and actually regret it.  The food that is always left up top and basically turns into mush - it wasn't worth the price - having to constantly clean out the top where all the food gets stuck on top of the blades.  I should've returned it before the 30 days was up but when it arrived I was leaving for a vacation and didn't get to use it till after and by the time I used it and then thought I was doing it wrong and tried to work with it - it was too late to return.  So - it will just sit there and be used on a very rare occassion.  

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the 9 cup processor on the Kitchen Aid day for $114.  It came with the small bowl also, and a julienne blade.  It just arrived today but I didn't open the box yet. If I had known it was going to be a TSV I never would have purchased it.  Does anyone know how much the TSV will be?   Should I return this one and re-order it as a TSV?????  Thanks!!!

Frequent Contributor

btw......  just checked the program guide and it says that sundays tsv will be a computer or tablet........  I'm confused.

Respected Contributor

@rozio wrote:

I ordered the 9 cup processor on the Kitchen Aid day for $114.  It came with the small bowl also, and a julienne blade.  It just arrived today but I didn't open the box yet. If I had known it was going to be a TSV I never would have purchased it.  Does anyone know how much the TSV will be?   Should I return this one and re-order it as a TSV?????  Thanks!!!

This is an OLD thread that goes back to Jan. When it was a TSV.  You got a great deal at $114!!!!!  Way less than the TSV.  Now hear me, you must read the directions and line the bowl up or it will not work.  If you read the directions and have experience with a food processor I think you will like the machine.  When you cut you will have pieces around the rim.  That is the way of a processor.  It will take some practice.  I wish I had gotten mine for $114.  And yes the buttons are very firm in the beginning but will loosen up.  But if they do not work it is because the bowls and or the blade are not in the correct position.  Hope you love it.  

Frequent Contributor

@Shawnie  thank you!!!  I will read all the directions carefully!   I've never had a food processor before so Im glad I good deal!!!  thx!