Super Contributor

Kitchen aid food processor tsv

Is this a good item, it is only 250 watts.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kitchen aid food processor tsv

There's two reviews on it and they won't let you read it.  Go on top and search Kitchen Aid 9 cup and you should read the reviews for the higher priced version before you order.

Respected Contributor

WHat?!?!??!

So few colors?!?!?!?

Usually there are 15 different injection molded base colors to choose from!!!!

How will David cope?!?!??!

"Comes in red, white, sea foam, artichoke, dust bunny gray, rosacea pink, lemongrass yellow, vintage pearl, EricThessian gold, emerald isle green, ivory, orange blossom ( the color I collect!!!!) and purpurea purple....already sold out of 3 colors....hurry!!!!

Hurry!..the dust bunny gray is our most popular.....12000 sold today, 5000 in this show alone!...we only brought in 15000 of that color!!!"

I like the advice to just give away or donate your OLD model with the 700 blades, the box the size of a small Buick to hold the blades, and the bowl that requires the precision of a surgeon and the strength of a boxer to get lifted to the counter and lined up..."Just give it away!!!!" Domeir cries..."Who care that you spent 250.00 on it and only used it TWICE!!!  Don't even take this one out of the box!!! Remember-you already have a Vitamix, two Ninjas, and five SMALL choppers that you don't use!!!!"

Ever notice how they assure you there is some long warranty on these gadgets? That's because they KNOW 95% of them get used one or two times and then end up in the basement or the yard sale. OF course they never break!!!!

Rant over!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh you gave me my laugh of the morning. You are so right about the colors and presentations ! 🤣

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I tried to  watch the video of Rick presenting and I had to stop.  He would ask the vendor a question and she would start to show how to use it and he interrupted her every single time with stupid useless information.  I cant watch that guy at all.

Esteemed Contributor

It's way underpowered for my needs.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky I was awake at midnigh last night so I was trying to watch that live and boy was I annoyed. Rick running around like a nut and not letting the actual demonstration take place.

Aggravating to say the least. I'm going to have to wait and see a different presentation later today with someone else to decide if this is worth me buying or not.

Plus I recently bought the food chopper they have so I don't know that I actually NEED this.

The hosts need to calm the heck down and let the vendor present the item when it is something technical like this.

Respected Contributor

@Sherbear1 wrote:

Is this a good item, it is only 250 watts.

I know nothing about this food processor, however I have the smaller version of this ,the one with the 2 bowls, also the largest one they make, and I have had excellent results with both sizes. I would recommend Kitchen Aid for this type. Everything I have now is Kitchen Aid, even bought their refrigerator. I think they make an excellent product. No my things don't end up in the basement or a garage sale, I use them. 

Super Contributor

I have a KA 12-cup food processor that I purchased in 2004. Agree that all the pieces, the size, etc. are a pain, but I truly appreciate having it over the  years. Our needs have changed recently, not cooking the same or as often. I'm going to try this new processor simply to see if it iworks for my more limited need and if it is easier to use, store, etc. but definitely not donating my 12-cup!

Esteemed Contributor

@Sherbear1

I would do some research before buying this food processor. The company has two 9 cup products for sale online. These products both have customer reviews.

You may want to look for this item at Amazon. I also buy products from Williams-Sonoma.