Respected Contributor
Any idea what special coming up on Kitchen Aid. In market for mixer. Thanks
Honored Contributor

I don't have an answer for you but decided to answer to say that I am absolutely thrilled with my Professional 600 (575 watts) that I purchased years ago.  It's fabulous.  I purchased it specifically to make the cookies I make for Christmas that have very little moisture to them.  I used to mix the batches by hand but as the years went by, it got nearly impossible forme to mix.  This mixer allows me to make two six quart batches (I have two metal mixing bowls) and it has been a dream to use.  I use it forr whatever else I want as well, including small uses, peaking egg whites, meat loaf, etc. etc.  Mine is in Metallic Gray.... Woman Happy

Hope they have a special for you, they usually do prior to Christmas, and I believe any of the models are first rate!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

@Q4u

I have the same mixer (Pro 600w , lift head not tilt) but in red. I love it. A real workhorse. 

Honored Contributor

Kitchenaid Countertop Convection Oven with Pizza Pan. $99.65 plus $7.50 S&H. Comes in Gloss Cinnamon, Black, Cobalt Blue & Contour Silver.

Trusted Contributor

They just had an hour of programming last Wednesday prior to ITKWD.  Did you check .com?  Maybe some of the prices are still in effect because it's KA month.

Respected Contributor
Thanks for replies. Going to website to search. 😀
New Contributor

Here's hoping that the October 4 TSV is a stand mixer.  The 20% off coupon at Bed, Bath and Beyond makes it tempting to buy there, waiting to see what QVC may do.  But not waiting too long into fall baking season....

Respected Contributor

Thank you QVC.  Two Christmas presents - done!!  Yay.