Esteemed Contributor

Just got my bag today and I love it!  Got the Darling whatever and it's beautiful!  Not big on prints but I really like this one and believe I'll get a lot of use out of it.  I read there were complaints of some coming terribly wrinkled.  Guess I lucked out as this was was perfect.

P.S.  Though not a millenial, I love animals and I love the monkey.  Mine is named Matt!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I ordered two of these on my phone, while in a hotel room.  They were here when we got back home.  The floral print is pretty, the other print is so-so.  I ended up returning both of them because I couldn't justify the cost for the fabric when something similar could be purchased at Target for a lot less.

Super Contributor

I absolutely have been bitten by the Kipling bug.  I love these bags!  I love the furry little gorillas!  I've been a tried and true Dooney girl for several years.  However, I'm retiring at the end of this fiscal year - thank the heavens above!!  I'm going to be letting several of my Dooney's go and just keep ones that I know I'll use from time to time.  But Kipling - oh man - they're lightweight, well made, many styles and patterns, and that monkey is too cute - plus the price is substantially less than my Dooney's.  Good-bye Dooney - Hello Kipling! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kipling TSV

[ Edited ]

@DianeFMwrote:

I absolutely have been bitten by the Kipling bug.  I love these bags!  I love the furry little gorillas!  I've been a tried and true Dooney girl for several years.  However, I'm retiring at the end of this fiscal year - thank the heavens above!!  I'm going to be letting several of my Dooney's go and just keep ones that I know I'll use from time to time.  But Kipling - oh man - they're lightweight, well made, many styles and patterns, and that monkey is too cute - plus the price is substantially less than my Dooney's.  Good-bye Dooney - Hello Kipling! 

I agree!! As for being able to go to corner store and buy-no, not true-very well-made bag with beautiful function. Kipling has a new fan! After spending a week with my new bag, I just got another in black while it was available!