Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Kindly stop with the teary sales pitch.....

It's sales.

It's the same way they sell those beaded bracelets, the ones that look like you can string up 50 of them in an afternoon at a Michael's craft store.  But they sell them like they're a religious experience, complete with tears and the mention of someone's dear departed.  I can no longer watch those at all.   

Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

"the technology guy?"

@banned again   Maybe it was Bret Hamilton.

But how could they make a Bose radio presentation = emotional?  Was the radio playing sad violin music?  Was one of them was talking about a divorce?

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  I purchased that bracelet some time ago, and sent it bright back.  It was so poorly made, and I couldn't even get it on my wrist.  I gave it a terrible review.  There's a host who wears multiples of them on both of her wrists.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@banned again wrote:

"the technology guy?"

@banned again   Maybe it was Bret Hamilton.

But how could they make a Bose radio presentation = emotional?  Was the radio playing sad violin music?  Was one of them was talking about a divorce?

Kirsten was saying that music brings back memories and invokes emotions.  She was on the bandwagon also!

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Dear music, thanks for always clearing my head, healing my heart, and lifting my spirit.'

Contributor

I just barked on the thread for this TSV that I don't understand why QVC even sells this anymore. It's 2022. Enough already with this antiquated, overpriced, bulky electronic. Bose and QVC needs to step up their game with something a little more modern than a fancy CD player. 

Contributor

I'm being snarky. I cannot stand her eye makeup. Too much of it. As my grandfather used to say "like 2 ****** holes in the snow". 

Respected Contributor

@Beautybella88 

Who is the technology guy??

Occasional Contributor

I am so over Shawn. She needs to find another job.  I cannot watch her anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

@NCLadybug13 wrote:

I am so over Shawn. She needs to find another job.  I cannot watch her anymore.

That is mean.  I personally love Shawn.  I love the shows she is on even if I don't buy, I still watch her.  Now there is one older one that I wish would retire.  I had enough of her. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe    I honestly don't know why these folks who dislike her so much watch her shows.  It makes no sense to watch a show hosted by someone you dislike so much.   You can always see what was presented in her show if your interested in the product.    I don't enjoy watching certain hosts so I don't bother.  Why aggravate yourself over something you can control just by not watching.  I guess they watch so they can come here and bash her