Honored Contributor

These Kim G. shorts are a good length.

They look wonderful on everyone I've seen.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor
Got my camo shorts yesterday.
I love them, perfect mix of green, fit is great and flattering. Thanks Kim 😊
Super Contributor

I ordered 2 pairs (well 3, but the 3rd was a waitlist order).  Have not received any orders yet and the two regular orders switched to backorder today?!?!?   7 days after ordering.  What is going on?  I ordered on the 1st, on the day of the TSV!!!      Anyone know what is going on with the backorders??   That is unacceptable.  The Q should know their inventory on TSV's and they should not take a week to figure out that they messed up.

Regular Contributor
Andrea3433, mine also just went to "backordered" I too ordered them early on the day they were the TSV.
Respected Contributor

Ordered at midnight white, blush, and medium wash.  White and Blush have arrived but medium wash that said preparing order, just changed to backorder!  They were the ones I wanted the most and waited up till midnight to order.  Very dissapointing to say the least. 

Super Contributor
My orders went back to preparing your order on Saturday. But not shipped.
Frequent Contributor

Mine are still in preparing your order. I ordered at midnight.  I wasn't concerned until I saw reviews posted on the item as verified purchased.

. I wish QVC would send an email to customers when this happens. I am usually patient but 11 days in preparing your order is long and an email to,customers in our situations would go a long way.

Super Contributor

I finally received my 2 pairs today - med wash & camo.  Frankly I should have bought more, but I've never bought 'pull on' shorts/pants before and didn't know how they would fit.  

I hope they don't stretch out of shape as they fit perfect right now.  The length is great - it hits the perfect spot on my legs between too long and too short (I have long legs).

I'm going to hope someone returns my size in a different color.

I ordered the blush tsv on May 1 hoping to have them in time for my vacation on May 18.

I have received two emails so far showing shipment is delayed.  I don't understand how this happens.  I'm sure the TSVs are scheduled months in advance.  I feel we should get some sort of compensation for these delays.  QVC doesn't think twice about giving away $40 or more away to new customers.  How about doing something for those of us who have been customers since the beginning.

Frequent Contributor

Both mine came I yesterday. They fit perfectly. I wish I ordered more. Vey comfortable, soft and long enough to be just right.