Contributor

I've noticed that Kim's TSV capri's are listed as 21" and seem to look more like crop pants on the taller models.  Capri's have almost always been more like 17" and I see that her pedal pushers are 17" so I'm going to look into those.  The 21" length is not a capri to me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel "capri" jeans

I never go by the description of the various lengths, in any line.  Every company has their own idea of what is “capri”, “crop”, etc.

I just check the actual pant inseam length to see if it is what I want.

Trusted Contributor

She has a petite length of 19" too.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I also buy based on the length I want.

Respected Contributor

I'm 5'7" & a crop pant length for me is 23 to 25", of course it varies depending how you're built....so many confuse capri & crop lengths. I don't like capri length so it's above the knee shorts or crops in the summer.

Valued Contributor

I'm still trying to get over the fact that they are $43.56 + tax/shipping on a pair of knit capris that I could get from Kohls for $19.99. Lately, it seems to me that the prices here have gotten sort of ridiculous, and I don't mind paying for quality, but this is no value.

Respected Contributor

They seem fine but not for me. I dislike that length on me, it cuts me off and makes me look stumpy. Also I don’t care for the little flare at the bottom.. JMO.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, @Skyegirl21 !  I agree.  I thought I was seeing things but it appeared to me, too, that the bottom flared out.  Could be the reason for or result of the slits in the seam.  The photos also looked more the length of the zipper crops rather than capris.  

On on a separate note, I have 3 pairs of the zipper crops and I really like them.  The fabric though reminds me of a DG2 fabric used for those Bermuda shorts a few years ago, that, in my experience, developed ripples in the fabric after repeated wear and laundering.  I’ve not worn my Flexibelles that much but am very careful about laundering because of the DG2 experience.

Regular Contributor

I'm confused - I thought they were stretch denim.  I guess I'll see when they come.  Glad I just ordered one pair.

Honored Contributor

They are cotton with 8% spandex, according to the website.