Honored Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel TSV February 3rd.

@Lipstickdiva @misschristy  Thank you both!!  You have helped a lot.  I will go down to the smaller size I was considering.  Based on your comments, that should work.

Now to pick colors.  Will probably buy two pairs with the buy more and save.  (I always fall for that because I often go back and get another color in something, and it would be nice to get the TSV price minus three bucks!!)

Honored Contributor

I have 2 pair of her pull on jeans.  As recommended I went down 1 size from a 16 to a 14 and they fit perfect.

I have some of her tops and I order my regular size and they fit just fine.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Enjoy if these work for you.  Easy pass for me. Another pair of pull on skinny ankle jeans...  I’m so tired of ankle and skinnies.  I am size 4 but hate skin tight pants. And ankle length makes short legs look even stumpier! 

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie  Just reading your advice re Kim’s tops and that you stayed with your regular size. I usually wear large but measurements on her tops - checking  bust, shoulders, etc., are bigger than usual so was planning to go down a size - do you think this would work?  Thanks for your opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

I am so glad I read this, now I know to go down a size. Thank you all for helping us out. 

Esteemed Contributor

If they are more pull-on jeans, I’m out.

Honored Contributor

Check out A305595. I have these. The only difference I see is the TSV jeans are regular, and these are capri. I'm 5'3-1/2", but I'm long legged. On me, these come down to a crop length. Some say to size down; I stayed with my regular size and they're fine. They do skim the body -  they are not tight, but there's not much extra room in the thighs or legs for me!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@dulwich.......since I have gotten older and gained some weight and now have a larger bust and narrow shoulders it so hard for me to get tops that fit.  I like my tops to be a little on the loose side.  If I wanted more fitted tops I would go down a size.  So I think it depends on how you like your tops to fit.  Looser stay your regular size, tighter go down a size.  

Hope this helps.  Good luck.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Enjoy if these work for you.  Easy pass for me. Another pair of pull on skinny ankle jeans...  I’m so tired of ankle and skinnies.  I am size 4 but hate skin tight pants. And ankle length makes short legs look even stumpier! 

@Skyegirl21

I am not a fan of all the skin tight pants and jeans either. I have tried on ankle pants and just don’t like them on me. I think they can look cute on others. 

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemom. I think they run big in the waist. I am 5.3.5 138 pounds. I have an hourglass figure and 34-36D bust. I ordered her flexibelle jeans (not these crop cuff ones) in a 6 and really could use the 4. However I don’t particukarly like the fabric. I prefer Laurie Felt silky denim jeans myself