Respected Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel TSV February 3rd.

@Imaoldhippie  Thank you helps a lot.

Esteemed Contributor

In my opinion the Gravel TSV looks too tight on everyone,especially Kim.  I don't like baggy pants but skin tight around the knees etc. looks bad. Is that just the fit of them or is everyone wearing too small a size?  If I didn't want that super tight fit I guess I would order up a size. I guess I'll just go to a local store and try things on. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

In my opinion the Gravel TSV looks too tight on everyone,especially Kim.  I don't like baggy pants but skin tight around the knees etc. looks bad. Is that just the fit of them or is everyone wearing too small a size?  If I didn't want that super tight fit I guess I would order up a size. I guess I'll just go to a local store and try things on. 

@MoJoV

Just about to write the same thing.   Not at all attractive / flattering.  

Honored Contributor

Wonder how they are selling. I don't find them attractive. Too tight.

Valued Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Wonder how they are selling. I don't find them attractive. Too tight.

And the price of $50 is RIDICULOUS

Contributor

I like these a lot, but I'm not spending $50 for them without trying them on first.  I do have last years, and liked them.  Just too pricey for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@MoJoV wrote:

@MoJoV

Just about to write the same thing.   Not at all attractive / flattering.  

------------------

I was thinking the same thought!!!  The pants were way too tight on almost all the models and on Kim. 

Creases in the thigh area and c**tch are not the best style to present a garment.  And what is it with the over played 'hiney' shot???

Honored Contributor

Mine are going back.  Too large. Smiley Sad

Not exchanging because I don't love the fabric.  Kind of heavy.