Reply
Regular Contributor
Posts: 249
Registered: ‎07-22-2012
Any guesses what it is? I really like her clothes but its getting stale!
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,676
Registered: ‎12-01-2023

Re: Kim Gravel TSV 4/13

[ Edited ]

@FLGranny wrote:
Any guesses what it is? I really like her clothes but its getting stale!

I was hoping she'd have a Tripleluxe shorts TSV like they normally have, but she said there wouldn't be one.

So, they already had a dress and crop pants.

 

Im guessing maybe a swimsuit?

 

I agree about it getting stale.😔

Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,198
Registered: ‎05-22-2016

Re: Kim Gravel TSV 4/13

[ Edited ]

It was mentioned in another thread about her new jewelry line. Maybe it's jewelry...? Mother's Day is just around the corner.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,091
Registered: ‎10-09-2023

I agree with the staleness. I am managing my expectations as in I don't have any! We shall see....

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,874
Registered: ‎05-08-2010

Probably a pair of ponte gosh awful crop pants, y'all.

 

Oh, and they will look like money!! Woman FrustratedWoman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,661
Registered: ‎02-07-2011

Well, she started with clothes; then makeup; jewelry coming up?? Next it will be household goods, furniture, etc. What else is left???!!!!

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 70,196
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

On her Wednesday show, she kept pulling shirts and hinting they'd go well with what's coming up at midnight this weekend.  I assumed it would be pants but could be jewelry or even a blazer.   I hope it's not jeans; hers stretch out.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,676
Registered: ‎12-01-2023

@Kachina624 wrote:

On her Wednesday show, she kept pulling shirts and hinting they'd go well with what's coming up at midnight this weekend.  I assumed it would be pants but could be jewelry or even a blazer.   I hope it's not jeans; hers stretch out.


Good to know.  I didn't get to watch the Wednesday morning show because I had a hair appointment.  I figured she might tell what it would be, she usually does lol.

Seems like she's had ponte crops a few times already, yuck!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 70,196
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@cheriere. Ponte is too hot for summer where I live.  They get stored until fall, along with the jeans.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,676
Registered: ‎12-01-2023

@Kachina624 wrote:

@cheriere. Ponte is too hot for summer where I live.  They get stored until fall, along with the jeans.


Lol, I'm at the age were I stay HOT 🥵 anyways!  I never cared for ponte.  They're ponte crazy too!