Honored Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel Flexibelle Bell Curve Slim Leg Jeans TSV in All Lengths

To me knit denim is like if French terry and regular denim had a baby then that's what it would be...knit denim.

Honored Contributor

These pants look painted on.  Any one who has heavier thighs and/or a bit of a tummy looks awful in them. (Me)  You would have to wear a long top to cover those areas.

They do look comfortable, but are not for me.  I guess I'll wear what I already own until the legging look is over.

Super Contributor

I have tried her "denim" one time before.  They felt like I was wearing a rubber band.  I returned because I like to wear traditional denim most times with maybe 1% or 2% stretch at max.  They did seem comfortable though if that's what you want and or need.  They also ran short on me.  

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   I sure don't need anything to stretch 8"...I'll pass!  And like you I am a tucker sometimes, and would not tuck a shirt on a pull on pant.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

I have some new D&C EasyStretch straight-leg jeans from the TSV they had several weeks ago. Those are pull-on but they don't look like it all b/c there is a working button, real pockets front/back and belt loops on a regular waistband which is very comfy. I am shocked how good they fit and look. I had to size down b/c of the stretch. I highly recommend them if you are looking for real-looking jeans.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee ....are the pants you are talking about have the black dots in the fabric?  I do like patterened jeans/pants.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@SilleeMee ....are the pants you are talking about have the black dots in the fabric?  I do like patterened jeans/pants.

@Mom2Dogs 

These are the ones I got:

https://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Easy-Stretch-Straight-Leg-5-Pocket-Jeans.product.A453449.html?sc=PR...

Unless you are 5 ft tall or shorter, don't get the petite...way too short in length and rise for my 5-2 height. I ordered the Reg length and the length covers my ankles with a little bunching at the bottom and the rise comes just below my belly button.

What I really like about those jeans is the inside front panel which is integrated as part of the pocket lining. That gives it tumming-smoothing and holds you in.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee     Thanks....I was looking at the wrong pant.  What you posted are good looking.  I would love a gray jean, they are hard to come by, that is why I was thinking about the TSV...but not wearing a tight fitting pant.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@SilleeMee     Thanks....I was looking at the wrong pant.  What you posted are good looking.  I would love a gray jean, they are hard to come by, that is why I was thinking about the TSV...but not wearing a tight fitting pant.

@Mom2Dogs 

I would get your normal Q size if you don't want the jeans snug. They won't stretch out either. I've worn mine all day and they don't get loose or baggy. They are stretchy but in a good way b/c they are not knit.

Honored Contributor

I don't like knit denim or super tight pants. These look more like a legging than a slim leg to me. Just not my style.